Fri, May. 1, 9:23 AM
- Clorox (NYSE:CLX) reports sales rose 5% if the impact of currency swings is backed out.
- Volume was up 1% for the quarter.
- Gross margin rate +110 bps to 43.2%.
- Segment revenue: Cleaning: $442M (+1%), Household: $451M (+5%), Lifestyle: $243M (+3%), International: $265M (flat & 10% growth on currency-neutral basis).
- FY2015 Guidance: Sales: ~+1% to +2%; EBIT margin: ~flat; Diluted EPS: $4.45 to $4.55; Tax rate: ~34%.
- FQ3 results
Fri, May. 1, 8:32 AM
Thu, Apr. 30, 5:30 PM
Wed, Feb. 4, 8:54 AM
- Clorox (NYSE:CLX) reports sales grew in FQ2 by 6% if the impact of currency swings is backed out.
- Volume was up 4% for the period.
- Gross margin rate +10 bps to 42.5%.
- Segment revenue growth: Cleaning: $447M (+3%), Household: $371M (+5%), Lifestyle: $246M (+4%), International: $281M (-2% & 11% growth on currency-neutral basis).
- FY2015 Guidance: Sales: ~1% growth; EBIT margin: ~flat; Diluted EPS: $4.40 to $4.55; Tax rate: ~34%.
- CLX +4.0% premarket.
Wed, Feb. 4, 8:32 AM
Tue, Feb. 3, 5:30 PM
Oct. 31, 2014, 9:04 AM| Comment!
Oct. 31, 2014, 8:37 AM
Oct. 30, 2014, 5:30 PM
Aug. 1, 2014, 8:43 AM
- Clorox (NYSE:CLX) reports sales fell off 0.5% in FQ4 after the impact of currency swings is backed out.
- Pricing was a negative factor during the period as the company's Household and Cleaning segments both saw sales slip due to promotional activity.
- The Lifestyle segment performed better in the quarter with a 2% volume and sales gain on the back of strong demand for Burt's Bees products.
Aug. 1, 2014, 8:32 AM
Jul. 31, 2014, 5:30 PM
May. 1, 2014, 8:33 AM
Apr. 30, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ABMD, ACIW, AFSI, AIT, AMT, ANR, ANSS, ARG, AVP, BBW, BDC, BDX, BG, BGCP, BKCC, BLL, BWA, BZH, CAH, CHD, CI, CIE, CLX, CME, CNP, CNSL, COP, CPN, CRCM, CROX, CVI, CVRR, DIN, DPZ, ENDP, EPD, EXAS, FCH, FCN, FIG, FIS, FSS, FUR, GG, GNRC, GWR, HAR, HEP, HSNI, HST, I, IART, IDA, IDCC, IIVI, INCY, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, IT, ITC, ITT, IVZ, JAH, K, KMT, LAZ, LINE, LLL, LM, MA, MD, MDC, MFA, MFC, MPC, MPLX, MSI, MTOR, MWW, MYL, NGLS, NILE, NNN, NVO, O, OAK, OCN, OGE, PCG, PCRX, PEG, PMC, PPL, PRLB, PTRY, PWE, PWR, Q, RFP, RGLD, RRD, SBH, SFY, SHOO, SHPG, SMP, SNMX, STRZA, SWC, TEVA, THRM, TMUS, TXT, UAN, UPL, VG, VIAB, VICL, WLT, WWE, XEL, XOM, YRCW.
Feb. 4, 2014, 9:05 AM
- Clorox (CLX) grew sales at a moderate pace in FQ2 off of a tough year-ago comparable. Volume increased 1% during the quarter.
- Gross margin rate fell 60 bps to 41.9% due to higher commodity costs.
- The company saw stronger gains in its Cleaning segment than Household or Lifestyle.
- International sales rose 2% on a 1% pickup in volume.
- The company expects 1%-2% sales growth in FY14.
- CLX -0.4% premarket
Feb. 4, 2014, 8:32 AM| Comment!
CLX vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR