Columbus McKinnon: Wide-Moat Hidden Champion Trading At Less Than 8x EV/EBITDA
- Recent share price decline of approximately 20% for Columbus McKinnon provides buying opportunities.
- Wide-moat hidden champion status validated by the largest installed base of hoists in North America and market leading position in products which account for three-quarters of its sales.
- Recent management changes should drive international expansion plans.
- Positive on recent capital allocation initiatives with initiation of dividend payment.
- A potential catalyst will be better-than-expected progress in M&A activities.