There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- In fiscal 2014, 86% of software revenue came from recurring sources, providing CMDXF with excellent financial stability.
- There are three moats that surround CMDXF: intangibles, high switching cost, and network effect.
- For every $30 in cash flow, only $1 is needed in capital expenditures. Management has been paying nearly 100% of the free cash flow in dividends.
- Obviously, there are risks. The primarily risk facing the petroleum industry is lower oil and gas prices for an extended period.
- The capital allocation is very straight forward. Return on capital continues to average over 50%.
Computer Modelling Group: A Baby Thrown Out With The Bathwater
- CMDXF is a technology company being treated like an oil company due to its customers.
- 3.8% yield pays you to wait for the market to recognize the growth.
- Investments in training give it a durable competitive advantage.
Computer Modelling Group: Earnings Miss Is A Buying Opportunity
- Fundamentals remain constant and the company remains the industry leader.
- Recent earnings miss has sent the stock down 20%.
- Earnings weakness is the result of minor revenue stream decline and the company has seen this before.
Computer Modelling Group: When There Is A Gold Rush, Sell Shovels
There are no Transcripts on CMDXF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
CMDXF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR