Mon, Sep. 14, 10:05 AM
- Cantel Medical (CMN +1.5%) acquires Medical Innovations Group Holdings Limited for $79.5M in cash. The Essex, UK-based medical devices firm markets endoscopic storage and transport systems. In the 12-month period ending June 30, its posted $28.1 in revenues and EBITDA of $7.6M.
- Cantel says the transaction will be accretive to non-GAAP EPS in FY16 (ending July 31, 2016) and accretive to GAAP EPS in FY17 and beyond.
Wed, Apr. 8, 11:59 AM
- As part of its effort to focus on its core opportunities, Cantel Medical (CMN +0.2%) divests its specialty packaging business, Saf-T-Pak, to Austell, GA-based Inmark, LLC for net after-tax proceeds of $7M. The transaction will result in a fiscal Q3 accounting loss on the sale of ~$1.3M ($0.03 in GAAP EPS). The impact on non-GAAP earnings will be neutral.
Fri, Jan. 2, 9:40 AM
- Cantel Medical (CMN +2.1%) acquires Ridgeland, MS-based Pure Water Solutions for $11.9M in cash. The company provides water purification and treatment services to commercial, laboratory and medical customers throughout the Southeastern U.S.
- The transaction will be neutral to Cantel's fiscal 2015 earnings and accretive thereafter.
Jul. 1, 2014, 1:08 PM
- Cantel Medical (CMN +3%) completes its acquisition of U.K.-based PuriCore International Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of PuriCore plc. The business will be renamed Cantel Medical (U.K.) Ltd. and will be part of Cantel's Endoscopy segment.
- The 120-employee firm provides automated endoscope reprocessing services and related equipment throughout the U.K.
CMN vs. ETF Alternatives
Cantel Medical Corp provides infection prevention and control products in the healthcare market. Its operating segments include Endoscopy, Water Purification and Filtration, Healthcare Disposables, Dialysis, and Specialty Packaging.
Other News & PR