SA Transcripts • Tue, Sep. 9
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Comverse Inc: The Transition To Positive Free Cash Flow Is Upon Us
- Former spin-off and orphan stock that has had many passed transgressions. Largely misunderstood accounting issues cloud the firms true operating performance.
- New management and activist shareholder appear motivated to shed significant operating expenses and expand margins closer to peer average.
- New product offerings appear poised to leverage existing install base while appealing to a whole new market of potential clients due to the easy install process and SaaS model.
- Valuation points to an asymmetric return profile with our bear-case scenario showing just 8% downside.
Comverse: 6 Different Insiders Have Purchased Shares This Month
- 6 insiders purchased Comverse stock within one month.
- The stock was sold by no insiders in the month of intensive purchasing.
- 3 of these 6 insiders increased their holdings by more than 10%.
- Comverse has market leading software in two sizable segments.
- CNSI stock is at $24 with $14.30 a share in net cash and a $1.4 billion Net Operating Loss carryforward.
- CEO is a credible turnaround guy who has sold companies in the past.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
CNSI vs. ETF Alternatives
Comverse Inc provides telecom business enablement solutions for communication service providers through a portfolio of product-based solutions. Its product portfolios includes value added services, billing & active customer management, and among others.
Other News & PR