Cocrystal Pharma: Small Cap Company With Transformative Merger
- Cocrystal Pharma has focused on developing novel medications for treating human viral diseases, including influenza, norovirus, influenza and Hepatitis C.
- The recent merger with RFS Pharma greatly expands this expertise by including Ray Schinazi. Dr. Schinazi was a founder of Triangle Pharmaceuticals, Idenix and Pharmasset.
- Dr. Schinazi has continued to advance the state of the art for pan-genotypic Hepatitis C therapy.
- The capital structure of the company should be clarified with the release of the upcoming 8-K.
There are no Transcripts on COCP.
Tue, Nov. 25, 12:59 PM
- The merger between Cocrystal Pharma (OTCQB:COCP +10.9%) and RFS Pharma, LLC has closed. The shareholders of each company will each own ~50% of combined entity.
- The merged organization will have a broad pipeline of products in hepatitis, influenza, rhinovirus, dengue fever and norovirus.
- Dr. Gary Wilcox will be CEO and Co-Chairman of the new firm. RFS Founder and Chairman Dr. Raymond F. Schinazi will be the other Co-Chairman.
COCP vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR