Thu, Jan. 29, 7:41 AM
- Coach (NYSE:COH) reports sales in North America fell 20% to $785M in Q4.
- Comps were off 22% in the U.S. vs. -24% expected.
- International sales were 1% lower to $421M, led by double-digit growth in China.
- Gross margin rate -20 bps to 69.0%.
- Operating margin rate -620 bps to 24.5%.
- SGA& expense rate +590 bps to 44.4%.
- COH +6.3% premarket.
Thu, Jan. 29, 7:06 AM
Wed, Jan. 28, 5:30 PM
- ABT, AIT, ALLY, ALV, ALXN, APD, BABA, BAX, BC, BEAV, BMS, BX, CAH, CAM, CELG, CHKP, CL, CLFD, CMS, COH, COP, CRR, CSH, DGX, DHX, DOW, DST, EMC, EPD, F, GLOP, HAE, HAR, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUB.B, ITG, IVZ, JBLU, KELYA, KEM, KMT, LLL, LRN, LSTR, MD, MJN, MMYT, MTH, NDAQ, NOC, NOK, NYCB, OSTK, OXY, PENN, PHM, POT, PSX, PSXP, RCI, RCL, RDS.A, RGLD, RGS, RTN, RYL, SHW, SILC, SWK, SXC, TCB, TDY, TKR, TMO, TWC, UBSI, VIAB, VLO, VLY, VRTS, WCC, WILN, WRLD, XEL, ZMH
Mon, Jan. 26, 5:30 PM
Oct. 28, 2014, 9:37 AM
- From this morning's call:
- What you saw is about a 260 point decline in our gross margin.
- Importantly, while we're pulling back in promotion activities, we did see versus last year about 100 points of pressure from North America outlet.
- Higher product and sourcing costs accounted for the other half.
- We are continuing to invest in our product, in innovation, quality, and putting value in our product for our consumer, and then FX was the remainder.
- Previously: North American comp -24% at Coach in FQ1
- Previously: Coach beats by $0.08, beats on revenue
Oct. 28, 2014, 7:15 AM
- Coach (NYSE:COH) reports a 19% drop in North American sales to $634M in FQ1 with comparable-store sales slumping 24% during the period.
- International sales +4% to $381M.
- Gross margin rate -250 bps to 69.3%.
- SG&A expense ratio +450 bps to 48.4%.
- Inventory +13.5% to $597.4M.
- Guidance: No specific outlook is given. "We remain confident in our plan to reinvigorate long-term sustainable growth," says management.
Oct. 28, 2014, 7:04 AM
Oct. 27, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACI, AET, AGCO, AIXG, ALR, AME, AMTD, AN, AXE, BP, CAS, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, DIN, ECL, ENTG, FCX, FDP, FLWS, FMER, GLPI, GLW, HCA, HMC, HOT, HRS, ICON, IIVI, IPGP, LH, MDSO, MLM, MMC, MSM, MSO, MWV, NBL, NCI, NVS, PCAR, PCG, PES, PFE, PH, POR, RDWR, SAIA, SAVE, SCHN, SCOR, SHW, SIRI, SNCR, ST, SYRG, TECH, TKR, TRW, TTS, TWI, UBS, UTHR, VDSI, VRTS, VSH, WAB, WHR, XYL
Aug. 5, 2014, 8:04 AM| 16 Comments
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:02 AM
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACT, ADM, AEE, AKRX, ALLT, AME, AMSC, ANSS, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, BCRX, BLMN, CIE, CLDT, CNK, COH, CRZO, CVC, CVS, DWRE, EMR, END, ENZY, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, FUN, GLDD, GTIV, GTXI, HCLP, HCP, HEP, IART, IFF, IIVI, INFI, IT, KWK, LIN, LPX, MDU, MGM, MMP, MSI, MWW, MZOR, NILE, NNN, [[NTi]], NVDQ, NWN, ODP, OXF, OZM, PMC, RBA, REGN, RHP, RIGL, RTI, SCMP, SCOR, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, STE, TDG, VMC, VSI, VTG, WLK, WNR, ZBRA, ZTS
Apr. 29, 2014, 7:12 AM| Comment!
Apr. 29, 2014, 7:04 AM
Apr. 28, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ABB, AGCO, AIXG, ALR, AMG, ARRY, AXE, BMY, BP, BSX, CARB, CCJ, CHKP, CIT, CMI, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, DBD, DDD, DORM, ESV, ETN, FDP, FLWS, FRX, GAS, GEO, GLT, GT, GTLS, HCA, HCBK, HRS, HUN, HW, IPGP, IRWD, KLIC, LG, LKQ, LRN, LYB, MGI, MGLN, MGM, MHFI, MLM, MRK, NMM, NOK, OSK, PCAR, PES, PH, POR, RESI, ROK, RTRX, RYN, S, SAVE, SCOR, SLAB, ST, TRW, UBSI, UDR, UTHR, VAC, VLO, WAT, WDR, WRLD, WWW, XYL.
Jan. 22, 2014, 7:02 AM
Jan. 22, 2014, 12:05 AM
COH vs. ETF Alternatives
Coach Inc is a New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections. Its product offerings include women's and men's bags, accessories, business cases, footwear, wearables, jewelry, sunwear, travel bags, watches and fragrance.
Other News & PR