Rockwell Collins: Planning For Change With A 50% Upside
Today, 7:50 AM
- Rockwell Collins (NYSE:COL) has announced guidance for fiscal year 2015, including - revenue between $5.2B-$5.3B; EPS of $4.90-$5.10; cash flow from operations of $675M-$775M.
- Total segment operating margins are expected to be in the range of 20.5- 21.5%.
- The company's Board of Directors has also authorized an additional $500M for share repurchases of common stock.
Tue, Sep. 2, 10:35 AM
- Rockwell Collins (COL) has appointed Jeffrey D. MacLauchlan as SVP of Corporate Development, effective Sept. 15. MacLauchlan will succeed Dr. Barry Abzug, who announced his intent to retire in December.
- MacLauchlan comes to Rockwell Collins after a 30-year career at Lockheed Martin and Martin Marietta.
Fri, Aug. 1, 5:29 PM
Tue, Jul. 22, 11:00 AM
- Rockwell Collins (COL -3.6%) has announced that Indonesia's Lion Air has selected a wide-ranging suite of its avionics to outfit 234 of the airline's Airbus A320s.
- "Commercial airline traffic is rapidly expanding in the Asia Pacific region, elevating the need for airlines to select proven, advanced communication, navigation and surveillance avionics that keep passengers safe and comfortable,” says Rockwell's VP and MD of Asia Pacific Jim Walker.
- Deliveries of Lion Air’s new Rockwell Collins-equipped Airbus fleet are scheduled to begin this month.
Tue, Jul. 22, 9:02 AM
- Rockwell Collins (NYSE:COL) reports that profit fell during Q3 to $158M from $164M Y/Y, but outlined a +12% Y/Y total sales increase to $1.26B - mainly due to its acquisition of ARINC in December 2013. ARINC also contributed $134M in sales and $20M in operating earnings to the current quarter.
- Earnings fell 3.6% as costs rose,
- Fiscal Q3 EPS bumped up slightly to $1.19 Y/Y from $1.18. Income from continuing operations was $163M vs. $161M in Q3 of 2013.
- Cash provided by operating activities fell to $237M for the first nine months of fiscal 2014, compared to $309M in the same period last year.
- Q3 earnings
Tue, Jul. 22, 7:38 AM| Comment!
Mon, Jul. 21, 5:30 PM
Tue, Jul. 15, 9:34 AM| 1 Comment
Thu, Apr. 17, 4:38 PM
Thu, Apr. 17, 7:33 AM
Thu, Apr. 17, 12:05 AM
Wed, Apr. 16, 5:30 PM
Tue, Apr. 8, 12:25 PM
- Rockwell Collins (COL -0.4%) is in preliminary talks about a partnership with Abu Dhabi-based Mubadala Aerospace as it seeks to boost revenue from foreign markets, CEO Kelly Ortberg tells Bloomberg.
- COL is expanding overseas as core markets such as U.S. defense become "pretty soft," Ortberg says; COL now gets ~40% of revenue abroad and plans to increase the proportion to 50% over five years.
- An anticipated 9% increase in plane deliveries in the Middle East over five years will be a boon for the company given its status as a major supplier to Boeing and Airbus, according to Ortberg.
Tue, Jan. 28, 4:45 PM
Tue, Jan. 21, 8:32 AM
- Rockwell Collins (COL) net profit slips to $131M from $132M a year earlier.
- Revenues of $1.07B +1%.
- Increases FY 2014 guidance to include the acquisition of ARINC and due to the improved outlook for Rockwell's Government Systems business.
- Expects EPS of $4.35-4.55 vs prior range of $4.30-4.50 and consensus of $4.44.
- Revenue seen at $4.95-5.05B vs $4.5-4.6B previously and forecasts of $5B. (PR)
Tue, Jan. 21, 7:30 AM| Comment!
COL vs. ETF Alternatives
Rockwell Collins Inc designs, produces & supports communications & aviation electronics for commercial & military customers. Its products & services include cabin management systems, radar & surveillance, field support, spares & parts, among others.
Other News & PR