5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Global Data Center Services Provider CyrusOne Begins Construction on Third Data Center at Houston West CampusBusiness Wire (Thu, 7:00AM)
Business Wire (Feb 27, 2014)
Business Wire (Feb 20, 2014)
Business Wire (Feb 19, 2014)
Business Wire (Feb 6, 2014)
Global Data Center Services Provider CyrusOne Releases New Colocation Request for Proposal (RFP) TemplateBusiness Wire (Feb 3, 2014)
Business Wire (Jan 27, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jan 23, 2014)
Business Wire (Jan 23, 2014)
Business Wire (Jan 17, 2014)
Global Data Center Services Provider CyrusOne to Sponsor North San Antonio Chamber 2014 CIO Breakfast SeriesBusiness Wire (Jan 16, 2014)
Business Wire (Jan 6, 2014)
Business Wire (Dec 11, 2013)
Business Wire (Dec 9, 2013)
CONE vs. ETF Alternatives
CyrusOne Inc is an owner, operator and developer of enterprise-class, carrier-neutral data center properties. The Company provides mission-critical data center facilities that protect and ensure the continued operation of IT infrastructure.
Country: United States
Friday, Mar 74:06 PM
Friday, Mar 74:06 PM| 6 Comments
- DuPont Fabros (DFT -5.5%) discloses Yahoo (YHOO -2.4%) plans to sub-lease premises it directly leases at two DuPont data center facilities in Ashburn, VA. DuPont says the leases "represent 11% of the Company's operating property portfolio."
- Other data center owners have also sold off: DLR -3.7%. COR -2.3%. CONE -1.7%.
- Yahoo directly owns four data centers - they're in New York, Washington state, Nebraska, and Singapore. The company announced last October it's investing $170M to expand its New York facility.
- While Internet giants and cloud service providers remain among the top clients of independent data center owners, they've also been making huge investments in custom, energy-efficient data centers of their own.
Wednesday, Oct 162013, 9:56 AM
Wednesday, Oct 162013, 9:56 AM| 1 Comment
- Intel (INTC +0.3%) has been upgraded to Buy by B. Riley following its Q3 beat and light Q4 revenue guidance.
- Yahoo (YHOO +1.7%) has received a two-notch upgrade to Outperform from CLSA after it posted mixed Q3 results and soft Q4 guidance, but also strong Q2 numbers for Alibaba.
- Cisco (CSCO +0.4%) has been cut to Neutral, and Juniper (JNPR +3.6%) upgraded to Buy, by MKM. Juniper reports on Oct. 22.
- Netflix (NFLX -0.2%) has been cut to Hold by Hudson Square ahead of its Oct. 21 Q3 report.
- Vimpelcom (VIP +3.9%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Morgan Stanley.
- BT (BT +1.7%) has been upgraded to Conviction Buy by Goldman.
- CyrusOne (CONE +2.7%) has been upgraded to Buy by BofA/Merrill. However, the firm is maintaining its $23 PT.
- Ultimate Software (ULTI +1.6%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Evercore.
- Ellie Mae (ELLI -6.5%) has been cut to Market Perform by JMP.
- Super Micro (SMCI -2.7%) has been cut to Hold by Stifel.
Monday, Sep 302013, 9:26 AM
Monday, Sep 302013, 9:26 AM| Comment!
- BlackBerry (BBRY) has been upgrade to Market Perform by Bernstein. Shares nonetheless -1.4%, following equity futures lower.
- Accenture (ACN) has been upgraded to Hold by SocGen. Shares sold off on Friday in response to the company's soft FQ1/FY14 guidance.
- Xilinx (XLNX) has been upgraded to Outperform by Pac Crest. Shares -0.6%.
- Telecom Italia (TI) has been upgraded to Neutral by JPMorgan following reports CEO Franco Bernabe is set to resign, a move that could clear the way for Latin American asset sales. Shares +3.1%.
- RealPage (RP) has been cut to Underperform by Credit Suisse. Shares -3.5%.
- Chinese online gaming firm NetEase (NTES) and Giant Interactive (GA) have been started at Buy by BNP Paribas.
- Marketo (MKTO) has been started at Outperform by Wells Fargo.
- CyrusOne (CONE) has been started at Overweight by Evercore.
Wednesday, Apr 172013, 5:45 PM
Wednesday, Feb 272013, 3:57 PMPoor 2013 guidance has led Cincinnati Bell (CBB -21.3%) to crumble to new 52-week lows following its Q4 report. Data center subsidiary CyrusOne (CONE -2.9%), which CBB still owns 71.6% of following a Jan. IPO, is posting more modest losses in response to its own report. Excluding Cyrus One, CBB expects 2013 revenue of $1.2B, below a $1.24B consensus. On its earnings call, the telco admitted its wireless ops face "intense competitive pressures from the national players," and that it's becoming harder to offset subscriber losses with cost cuts. |Wednesday, Feb 272013, 3:57 PM| Comment!
Friday, Jan 182013, 11:59 AMAfter setting an IPO price of $19, CyrusOne (CONE) opened at $21.01 and is currently at $20.91, up 10.1%. That gives the data center owner, which sold 16.5M shares in its offering and (like many peers) is growing at a decent clip, a market cap of $1.3B. CyrusOne is being spun off by Cincinnati Bell (CBB -4.2%), which owns 71.6% of the company post-IPO. (previous) (S-1) |Friday, Jan 182013, 11:59 AM| 2 Comments
Tuesday, Jan 82013, 5:51 PMCincinnati Bell (CBB -6.9%) sold off after its CyrusOne (CONE) subsidiary set a price range of $16-$18 for its 16.5M-share IPO. That's good for a market cap of $312M-$351M. IPO buyers will own 84.5% of CyrusOne after the offering, and CBB just 9.7% (employees will own the rest). CyrusOne had revenue of $162.8M (+22% Y/Y) for the first 9 months of 2012, and a net loss of $5.1M. (S-1) |Tuesday, Jan 82013, 5:51 PM| 1 Comment
Tuesday, Sep 42012, 12:50 PMCincinnati Bell (CBB +6.6%) makes new 52-week highs on an upgrade to Strong Buy from Raymond James. The telco has been rallying on hopes its CyrusOne (CONE) data center subsidiary will deliver a strong IPO. CyrusOne filed for a $300M offering in early August. |Tuesday, Sep 42012, 12:50 PM| Comment!