Tue, Mar. 31, 7:20 AM
- Conn's (NASDAQ:CONN) reports same-store sales rose 1.3% in FQ4, dragged down by a 5.8% comp slide in February.
- Furniture and mattress sales +25% to $90.33M.
- Home appliance sales +19.5% to $84.46M.
- Consumer electronics sales +21.9% to $108.37M
- Retail gross margin -110 bps to 39.5%.
- 60-day customer delinquency rate +90 bps Y/Y and -30 bps Q/Q to 9.7%.
- FY16 guidance: A flat to low single-digit comp is seen. Retail gross margin expected to improve to 40% to 41%.
- Previously: Conn's EPS of $0.42
- CONN -0.1% premarket.
Tue, Mar. 31, 6:07 AM
Mon, Mar. 30, 5:30 PM
Dec. 9, 2014, 8:28 AM
- Shares of Conn's (NASDAQ:CONN) plummet in early trading after Q3 results disappoint.
- A large miss on the company's bottom line is largely attributable to credit management issues which have led to delinquent accounts.
- Investors were also rattled today by the sudden departure of Conn's CFO Brian Taylor and the withdrawal of 2015 and 2016 guidance.
- CONN -35.9% premarket to $22.59.
Dec. 9, 2014, 7:22 AM
- Conn's (NASDAQ:CONN) reports same-store sales dipped 1.0% in FQ3.
- Sales of furniture and mattresses rose 37% to $86.82M to mark 28.5% of total sales.
- Conn's saw a 5.5% boost in TV same-store sales during November on increased demand for Ultra HD TVs.
- A tighter credit underwriting policy by Conn's impacted results compared to a year ago.
- Retail gross margin rate +50 bps to 40.6%.
- Customer balances between 31 to 60 days overdue -30 bps to 3.3%.
- Guidance: Same-store sales are expected to increase 0% to 3% in Q4. A retail gross margin rate of 39.0% to 40.0% is forecast. Conn's pulls guidance for 2015 and 2016 due to its ongoing review of strategic alternatives.
Dec. 9, 2014, 7:10 AM
Dec. 8, 2014, 5:30 PM
Sep. 2, 2014, 7:31 AM
- Conn's (NASDAQ:CONN) reports same-store sales rose 11.7% in FQ2.
- Furniture and mattress sales rose 60.6% Y/Y to $81.37M.
- Retail gross margin +250 bps to 40.8% due to the shift in mix.
- Bad loan provision rate +330 bp to 13.9%.
- The company sees FY15 EPS of $2.80-$3.00 vs. $3.52 consensus.
- CONN -23.5% premarket
Sep. 2, 2014, 7:01 AM
Sep. 1, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jun. 2, 2014, 7:51 AM
- Conn's (CONN) reports same-store sales rose 15.2% in FQ1.
- Furniture and mattress sales increased 64.7% as the company's shift in strategy away from electronics paid off. The category now accounts for 29.2% of all of Conn's sales, compared to 23.5% a year ago.
- Retail gross margin +110 bps to 41.4%.
- The company sees FY15 comps rising in a 5% to 10% range.
- CONN +7.1% premarket
Jun. 2, 2014, 7:32 AM
Jun. 1, 2014, 5:30 PM
Mar. 27, 2014, 7:20 AM
Mar. 27, 2014, 12:05 AM
Mar. 26, 2014, 5:30 PM
CONN vs. ETF Alternatives
Conn's Inc is a specialty retailer of branded durable consumer goods offering products such as furniture and mattresses, home appliances, consumer electronics and home office products. It also provides consumer credit to support its customers' purchases.
Other News & PR