Mon, Feb. 9, 6:51 AM
Thu, Feb. 5, 9:12 AM
Tue, Jan. 20, 5:38 PM
Thu, Jan. 8, 9:15 AM
Tue, Jan. 6, 10:11 AM
Dec. 9, 2014, 12:45 PM
Dec. 9, 2014, 9:09 AM
Oct. 6, 2014, 9:16 AM| Comment!
Oct. 6, 2014, 7:42 AM| Comment!
Sep. 29, 2014, 9:52 AM
Sep. 5, 2014, 2:26 PM
- Conn's (CONN -2.3%) pulls up just a bit out of its post-earnings tailspin, with board member Scott Thompson buying 10K shares today at $28.80 each to go with 16.1K shares he purchased on Wednesday at $30.89 each. His holdings now stand at 38,941 shares.
- Down near $27 earlier in the session, the stock has bounced back to $28.74 at the moment.
- Previously: In-house financing leaves Conn's exposed
Sep. 2, 2014, 3:17 PM
- Conn's (CONN -30%) has thrown a scare into investors despite beating profit estimates with its FQ2 report and churning up double-digit same-store sales growth.
- Investors and analysts are fixated in the jump in provisions for bad debt and customer delinquency rate at Conn's.
- Over 75% of Conn's sales are paid for by customers through its in-house financing programs, leaving it vulnerable to slow pays and no pays.
Sep. 2, 2014, 12:45 PM
Sep. 2, 2014, 9:11 AM
Sep. 2, 2014, 7:31 AM
- Conn's (NASDAQ:CONN) reports same-store sales rose 11.7% in FQ2.
- Furniture and mattress sales rose 60.6% Y/Y to $81.37M.
- Retail gross margin +250 bps to 40.8% due to the shift in mix.
- Bad loan provision rate +330 bp to 13.9%.
- The company sees FY15 EPS of $2.80-$3.00 vs. $3.52 consensus.
- CONN -23.5% premarket
Jul. 11, 2014, 7:52 AM
- Shares of Rent-A-Center (RCII) are now down 14.1% in premarket trading after warning it will miss estimates with its Q2 report.
- The soft read on demand from lower-income consumers in the U.S. by the company falls in line with trends being seen at Wal-Mart and Family Dollar.
- Analysts warn the earnings misfires could spill over to other retailers.
- On watch: Aaron's (AAN), Conn's (CONN), Big Lots (BIG), Five Below (FIVE), Dollar Tree (DLTR).
CONN vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR