- Despite erroneous reports that COP is exiting the North Sea, nothing could be further from the truth.
- The Jasmine project, now online, consists of four of the most prolific wells in the company.
- In addition, the company also has excellent North Sea assets off the coast of Norway.
- COP shareholders, let alone the people of Scotland, have absolutely nothing to worry about with regard to the North Sea's viability.
- The investment thesis in COP remains firmly in place. It is a BUY and long-term core energy holding.