Fri, Sep. 19, 7:07 AM| Comment!
Tue, Sep. 16, 7:32 AM
Thu, Aug. 28, 7:34 AM
Thu, Aug. 28, 6:34 AM
Wed, Aug. 27, 5:30 PM
Wed, Jul. 9, 7:12 AM
- Coty (COTY) announces a new corporate organization which it hopes will help productivity.
- The company's brands will be dividend under the categories of fragrance, skin care, color cosmetics, and body care
- Results will be reported under the geographic divisions of North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific/Middle East, Africa.
- Coty reported a loss in Q1, which sparked talk of retooling.
Fri, Jun. 6, 11:00 AM| Comment!
Mon, Jun. 2, 9:16 AM
- Analysts sizing up Avon Products (AVP) think the company might be open to a sale with recent turnaround efforts sputtering.
- The board has been pushing actively pushing for a golden parachute in the form of accelerated vesting in what could be a sign that the stance on a takeover has changed.
- Tupperware Brands (TUP) and Coty (COTY) are potential suitors, while a private equity acquisition could allow the company to save money by relocating its tax domicile.
Wed, May. 14, 7:00 AM
- Coty reports (COTY) revenue in emerging markets grew by 15% in FQ3.
- Segment revenue growth: Fragrances +6% to $508M; Color Cosmetics -6% to $345M; Skin & Body Care +8% to $156M.
- Weakness in the U.S. market led to a 11% drop in revenues for the Americas region.
- Coty forecast flat growth for FQ4.
- Previous: FQ3 earnings
Wed, May. 14, 6:33 AM
Tue, May. 13, 5:30 PM
Tue, May. 13, 1:27 PM
- An alarming drop in sales by Elizabeth Arden (RDEN -21.1%) has rocked the fragrance and cosmetics sectors.
- The read weak U.S. demand from the company and a heavily promotional atmosphere overseas has put some more tension in the air.
- Decliners: Avon Products (AVP) -1.1%, Ulta Salon (ULTA) -1.5%, Nu Skin (NUS) -1.2%, Inter Parfums (IPAR) -1.3%, Revlon (REV) -1.1%, Coty (COTY) -2.7%.
Thu, Feb. 20, 9:41 AM| 1 Comment
Fri, Feb. 14, 7:37 AM
- Coty (COTY) saw soft demand across product categories in FQ2 as a high level of promotional activity in the U.S. took a toll.
- Emerging market growth was 6% which was slightly higher than what some peers saw for the period.
- Gross margin rate fell 50 bps to 58.7%.
- The company announces a $200M share repurchase program.
Fri, Feb. 14, 6:34 AM
Fri, Feb. 14, 12:05 AM
COTY vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR