Thu, Apr. 23, 4:31 PM
Wed, Apr. 22, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, AWAY, BAS, BCR, BGS, BJRI, BLDR, CB, CBI, COF, CPHD, CVTI, CYN, DGII, DV, EFII, ELY, ETFC, ETH, FET, FICO, FII, FR, FSL, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBHC, HBI, HUBG, HWAY, JNPR, KLAC, KN, LSTR, MKTO, MMSI, MSCC, MSFT, MTSN, MXIM, MXWL, N, NEM, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, QDEL, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RMD, RSG, SBAC, SBUX, SFG, SHOR, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYA, SYNA, TRN, UIS, VCRA, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Tue, Apr. 7, 4:54 PM
- Ilan Daskal, formerly the CFO of chipmaker International Rectifier (recently bought by Infineon), has been named Cepheid's (NASDAQ:CPHD) new CFO, effective Thursday.
- In January, Cepheid announced Andrew Miller is stepping down as CFO to take another position.
- CPHD +1.5% AH to $56.72, after falling 1.9% in regular trading.
Mon, Feb. 9, 12:21 PM
- The following are healthcare companies whose after-tax margins have expanded the past three quarters and trade at least 500K shares per day:
- (ACOR -0.7%)(BCR -1.5%)(BIIB -0.2%)(CAH -1.2%)(CPHD +1.3%)(EVHC -1.6%)(ILMN +0.7%)(JAZZ -1.7%)(LCI +7.3%)(MNK -0.5%)(SHPG -2.9%)(SYK -0.2%)(TMO -0.7%)(UTHR +1.4%)(VRX).
- This is not a list of "Buy" recommendations, but rather a targeted list of firms that may be suitable for more in-depth research.
Thu, Jan. 29, 4:13 PM
Wed, Jan. 28, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ALGN, AMZN, AVNW, BCR, BIIB, BRCM, BXP, CB, COHR, CORT, CPHD, CPSI, CTCT, DECK, EFII, ELX, ELY, EMN, EPAY, FICO, GDOT, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBI, HLIT, INVN, ISBC, IXYS, JDSU, LEG, MCHP, MITK, MTW, N, NATI, NEU, NFG, NGVC, PCCC, PFG, PFPT, PKI, PMCS, QLGC, RHI, RVBD, SFG, SWI, SYNA, TFSL, TUES, UIS, V, VR, WERN
Mon, Jan. 5, 9:16 AM
- Cepheid (NASDAQ:CPHD) CFO Andrew Miller will depart the company on February 3 to take a position with Massachusetts-based PTC, Inc.
- Separately, the company will report its financial results on Thursday, January 29 after the close. Consensus views for Q4 and 2014 are losses of ($0.13) and ($0.52) on revenues of $125M and $464M, respectively.
Nov. 13, 2014, 8:11 AM
- The Paul G. Allen Foundation and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation co-finance a grant of up to $3.3M to Cepheid (NASDAQ:CPHD) to develop its Xpert Ebola diagnostic test which will process both saliva and blood samples.
- The company joins a list of diagnostic firms developing a test for Ebola infection. Last month, the FDA granted emergency authorization to two Ebola diagnostic tests made by bioMerieux subsidiary BioFire. Its tests can detect Ebola in blood or urine in one hour compared to 24 -48 hours for currently-available techniques. Chembio Diagnostics (NASDAQ:CEMI) is developing a point-of-care Ebola test in partnership with Integrated BioTherapeutics.
Oct. 16, 2014, 4:49 PM
- Cepheid (CPHD +2%) Q3 results ($M): Total Revenues: 115.2 (+15.1%), System and Other: 19.1 (-3.0%), Reagent and disposable: 96.1 (+19.5%); Operating Expenses: 60.5 (+26.3%); Operating Loss: (3.4) (-999%); Net Loss: (7.2) (-423.9%); Loss Per Share: (0.10) (-500.0%); Quick Assets: 299.6 (+300.0%); CF Ops: 4.8 (-59.0%).
- 2014 Guidance: Total revenue: $461M - 465M from $452M - 461M; net loss per share: ($0.54 - 0.52) from ($0.54 - 0.51); non-GAAP net income per share: $0.11 - 0.13 from $0.10 - 0.13.
Oct. 16, 2014, 4:11 PM
Oct. 15, 2014, 5:35 PM
Oct. 1, 2014, 5:17 PM| Comment!
Oct. 1, 2014, 5:07 PM
Jul. 18, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jul. 17, 2014, 6:36 PM
- Cepheid (CPHD -2.2%) Q2 results: Total Revenues: $116,503K (+21.3%), Systems & Other: $29,018K (+54.4%), Reagents & Disposables: $87,485K (+13.3%); COGS: $59,568K (+12.6%); R&D Expense: $23,998K (+29.2%); SG&A Expense: $37,842K (+31.8%); Operating Income: ($5,554K) (+0.7%); Net Income: ($9,843K) (-45.6%); EPS: ($0.14) (-40.0%); Quick Assets: $306,260K (+308.8%); CF Ops: ($8,555) (-277.2%).
- 158 GeneXpert systems installed in the commercial Clinical business. 926 GeneXpert systems placed in HBDC program. 7,096 GeneXpert systems placed since launch.
- 2014 Guidance: total revenue: $452M - 461M; EPS: ($0.54 - 0.51); non-GAAP EPS: $0.10 - 0.13.
Jul. 17, 2014, 5:35 PM
CPHD vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR