Tue, May 19, 12:47 PM
Wed, May 13, 7:03 AM
Mon, Apr. 13, 12:44 PM
Mon, Apr. 13, 9:55 AM
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals (CPHR +15.1%) acquires privately-held Innocutis Holdings LLC for $45.5M in cash. The dermatology firm posted more than $10M in sales in 2014. Cipher expects the deal to be accretive to earnings within two years.
- Cipher President & CEO Joe Pecora says, "Today's transaction marks or commercial entry to the U.S. market and represents an important step toward our goal of creating a leading North American dermatology business. Innocutis provides us with commercial infrastructure, revenue-generating branded prescription products and a talented team, including a 31-person sales force, that shares our customer-focused philosophy."
Mon, Mar. 23, 9:52 AM
- Israeli firm Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF +6.4%) signs a distribution agreement with Cipher Pharmaceuticals (CPHR -0.3%) to distribute the former's lead product candidate, CF101, in Canada after regulatory approval.
- Under the terms of the agreement, Can-Fite will receive an upfront payment of CDN$1.65M, up to CDN$2M in milestones and a royalty of 16.5% on net sales.
- CF101, an A3 adenosine receptor agonist, is an orally available small molecule drug being developed for the treatment of inflammatory diseases.
Thu, Feb. 26, 12:08 PM
- Mississauga, Ontario-based Cipher Pharmaceuticals (CPHR -3.8%) acquires three new products for its pipeline from Danish specialty pharmaceutical firm Astion Pharma.
- The products address inflammatory dermatological diseases: Dermadexin SD Cream for the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis; Pruridexin Cream for the treatment of chronic pruritis (itching) and ASF-1096 for the treatment of discoid lupus erythematosus.
- Under the terms of the agreement, Cipher will pay Astion an upfront fee of CDN$6M and up to CDN$34M in various milestones.
Wed, Feb. 25, 7:23 AM
Fri, Jan. 9, 9:42 AM
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals (CPHR) acquires Hershey, PA-based Melanovus Oncology for an upfront payment of $500K as well as the payment of certain IP expenses related to patent prosecution and maintenance.
- Melanovus' lead product candidate is Nanolipolee-007, a liposomal formulation of a plant-derived cholesterol-transport inhibitor that has demonstrated anti-proliferative activity against certain melanomas.
CPHR vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR