There are no Transcripts on CPRX.
Tue, Aug. 26, 12:45 PM
Thu, Aug. 14, 9:43 AM
Thu, Aug. 14, 8:50 AM
Thu, Jun. 5, 9:12 AM
Fri, May. 16, 8:48 AM
Tue, Apr. 8, 11:22 AM| Comment!
Thu, Apr. 3, 12:45 PM
Thu, Apr. 3, 10:49 AM
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners (CPRX +8.6%) prices 11,325,000 common shares at $2.21 netting ~$23.3M.
- Underwriters over-allotment is 1,698,750 shares.
- Closing date is April 8.
- Proceeds to fund the continued development and pre-commercialization activities of BTD-designated Firdapse for Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome, the continued development of CPP-115 and for general corporate purposes.
- 22 mutual funds have positions, up from 16 a year earlier.
Thu, Apr. 3, 9:09 AM
Wed, Apr. 2, 6:36 PM| Comment!
Tue, Mar. 25, 9:25 AM
- The independent Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) supervising the Phase III trial of Catalyst Pharmaceutical's (CPRX) Firdapse therapy for Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome (LEMS) has recommended that the study continue.
- The DMC based its decision on a review of safety and clinical data from the trial.
- Shares are +3.95% premarket. (PR)
Wed, Mar. 19, 8:54 AM
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical (CPRX) makes a shelf filing to raise up to $100M in common stock. The company's market cap is $118M. (S-3)
- In its Q4 report, Catalyst says it expects to complete the enrollment of patients in the Phase 3 clinical trial for its Firdapse treatment for Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome at the end of Q1, with results due in Q3.
- Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome is a rare autoimmune disorder characterized by muscle weakness of the limbs.
- Catalyst also intends to recruit staff, including a Chief Commercial Officer. (PR)
Wed, Mar. 19, 8:07 AM
Wed, Jan. 8, 1:42 PM
- Aegis is out with bullish commentary on both Catalyst Pharmaceuticals (CPRX +5.4%) and CytRx (CYTR +7.6%), both of which are moving higher today on news.
- "Time to completion of enrollment of the Firdapse Phase 3 trial has been extended into the first quarter of this year, but we remain confident that the enrollment pace is progressing adequately," analyst Ram Selvaraju says, maintaining a Buy rating and a $6 target on CPRX.
- As for CYTR, Selvaraju lifts his target to $9 from $8 after discussing results from additional statistical analyses of a Phase 2b aldoxorubicin study.
Wed, Jan. 8, 9:11 AM
Wed, Jan. 8, 8:34 AM
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical (CPRX) rallies 15% premarket.
- The company says a jointly funded study with BioMarin (BMRN) to examine the cardiac safety of Firdapse hit its primary endpoint.
- "At and above therapeutic levels, there was no effect of Firdapse on heart rate or cardiac depolarization," CPRX says.
- The company hopes the results "will continue to work toward making Firdapse available to patients in the U.S." (PR)
CPRX vs. ETF Alternatives
Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical Company. It develops and commercializes prescription drugs targeting diseases of the central nervous system with a focus on the treatment of drug addiction and epilepsy.
Other News & PR