There are no Transcripts on CPRX.
GlobeNewswire (Aug 14, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jun 19, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jun 18, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (May 29, 2014)
Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners Announces First Quarter 2014 Financial Results and Provides Corporate UpdateGlobeNewswire (May 16, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Jul 9, 2010)
Thu, Aug. 14, 9:43 AM
Thu, Aug. 14, 8:50 AM
Thu, Jun. 5, 9:12 AM
Fri, May. 16, 8:48 AM
Tue, Apr. 8, 11:22 AM| Comment!
Thu, Apr. 3, 12:45 PM
Thu, Apr. 3, 10:49 AM
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners (CPRX +8.6%) prices 11,325,000 common shares at $2.21 netting ~$23.3M.
- Underwriters over-allotment is 1,698,750 shares.
- Closing date is April 8.
- Proceeds to fund the continued development and pre-commercialization activities of BTD-designated Firdapse for Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome, the continued development of CPP-115 and for general corporate purposes.
- 22 mutual funds have positions, up from 16 a year earlier.
Thu, Apr. 3, 9:09 AM
Wed, Apr. 2, 6:36 PM| Comment!
Tue, Mar. 25, 9:25 AM
- The independent Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) supervising the Phase III trial of Catalyst Pharmaceutical's (CPRX) Firdapse therapy for Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome (LEMS) has recommended that the study continue.
- The DMC based its decision on a review of safety and clinical data from the trial.
- Shares are +3.95% premarket. (PR)
Wed, Mar. 19, 8:54 AM
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical (CPRX) makes a shelf filing to raise up to $100M in common stock. The company's market cap is $118M. (S-3)
- In its Q4 report, Catalyst says it expects to complete the enrollment of patients in the Phase 3 clinical trial for its Firdapse treatment for Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome at the end of Q1, with results due in Q3.
- Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome is a rare autoimmune disorder characterized by muscle weakness of the limbs.
- Catalyst also intends to recruit staff, including a Chief Commercial Officer. (PR)
Wed, Mar. 19, 8:07 AM
Wed, Jan. 8, 1:42 PM
- Aegis is out with bullish commentary on both Catalyst Pharmaceuticals (CPRX +5.4%) and CytRx (CYTR +7.6%), both of which are moving higher today on news.
- "Time to completion of enrollment of the Firdapse Phase 3 trial has been extended into the first quarter of this year, but we remain confident that the enrollment pace is progressing adequately," analyst Ram Selvaraju says, maintaining a Buy rating and a $6 target on CPRX.
- As for CYTR, Selvaraju lifts his target to $9 from $8 after discussing results from additional statistical analyses of a Phase 2b aldoxorubicin study.
Wed, Jan. 8, 9:11 AM
Wed, Jan. 8, 8:34 AM
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical (CPRX) rallies 15% premarket.
- The company says a jointly funded study with BioMarin (BMRN) to examine the cardiac safety of Firdapse hit its primary endpoint.
- "At and above therapeutic levels, there was no effect of Firdapse on heart rate or cardiac depolarization," CPRX says.
- The company hopes the results "will continue to work toward making Firdapse available to patients in the U.S." (PR)
Tue, Jan. 7, 8:30 AM
- A court has dismissed a stockholder class-action lawsuit against Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners (CPRX) without prejudice.
- The suit, which was also filed against certain managers and directors, claimed a violation of federal securities laws between October 31, 2012 and October 18, 2013.
- In October and November this year, Catalyst was accused of not disclosing that a competitor had been providing a drug, free of charge, that is biologically equivalent to the company's Firdapse, which is designed to treat Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome, a rare autoimmune disease. (PR)
CPRX vs. ETF Alternatives
Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical Company. It develops and commercializes prescription drugs targeting diseases of the central nervous system with a focus on the treatment of drug addiction and epilepsy.
Other News & PR