There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Thu, Jul. 31, 8:40 AM
Mon, Jun. 30, 8:53 AM| Comment!
Mon, May. 5, 6:40 PM
Mon, Mar. 17, 10:29 AM
Wed, Feb. 26, 7:48 AM
- Cooper-Standard (CPS) has aproached TI Automotive about a merger, Reuters reports, adding that that any deal would probably have to value the latter company at over $2B.
- A merger would bring together the world's two biggest providers of fluid systems for cars and trucks.
- Cooper-Standard has a market cap of just $750M and an enterprise value of $1.4B, although that hasn't stopped the company from saying it would outbid any private-equity firms that are vying to acquire TI, which has been carrying out a long-running auction process.
Nov. 13, 2013, 10:09 AM
- TI Automotive is in advanced talks with Bain Capital over a sale of itself in the neighborhood of $2B.
- Bain has been competing with Carlyle Group and Pamplona to land the automobile parts company.
- Of interest to peer Cooper-Standard Holdings (CPS -0.6%), if the deal goes off at $2B it will rep 5X EBITDA.
CPS vs. ETF Alternatives
Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc is an automotive supplier, engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of systems and components for the automotive industry. It offers products including body sealing systems, fluid handling systems and NVH control systems.
Other News & PR