Yesterday, 9:01 AM
Tue, Jan. 13, 9:15 AM
Tue, Jan. 6, 9:20 AM
- Capstone Turbine (NASDAQ:CPST) has received a second major order for fourteen C1000 microturbines, which will be used for multiple CHP projects in Mexico.
- "These two orders combined (including last month's Mexican pipeline order) total approximately $17M and should make Mexico a top 5 market for calendar year 2015," says CEO Darren Jamison.
- CPST +5.5% premarket
Dec. 15, 2014, 9:29 AM| 3 Comments
Nov. 10, 2014, 9:55 AM
- Capstone Turbine (CPST +3%) has received an order for a C1000 microturbine to upgrade a food manufacturing facility for Sicilian pasta maker Tomasello. The project is expected to be commissioned in early 2015.
- The order was secured through Onda Energia, the local multi-utility energy service company in Sicily.
Nov. 7, 2014, 7:06 AM
- Net loss of $6.5M, or -0.02 per share vs. a net loss of $3.9M, or -0.01 per share in the same period a year ago.
- Gross margin of $5.2M, or 16% of revenue, compared to $4.9M, or 14% of revenue, for the second quarter of Fiscal 2014.
- SG&A expenses of $9.5M up from $6.6M a year ago.
- Backlog as of September 30, 2014 of $172.3M vs. $149.8M at September 30, 2013.
- Cash and cash equivalents totaled $40.8M vs. $28.3M in the same quarter last year.
- FQ2 results
- CPST -16.6% premarket
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:21 PM| Comment!
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACET, AEL, AGO, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, ANAC, ANET, APEI, ARC, AUQ, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BNFT, BPZ, BRKR, BRS, CFN, CLVS, CPST, CSC, CVT, DAR, DIOD, DIS, DVA, DXCM, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EGOV, ELON, ENOC, ENV, EVC, EZPW, FF, FI, FICO, FIVN, FNGN, FSLR, FTEK, FWM, FXCM, GST, GXP, HCI, HGR, HNSN, HPTX, HTGC, IGT, INFI, JJSF, KING, KOG, KTOS, LGF, LNT, LOCO, MATX, MDRX, MDVN, MITK, MM, MNST, MNTX, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NES, NFG, NKTR, NOG, NU, NVDA, NVDQ, OLED, ONTY, PCTY, PFMT, PRO, PSEC, PSIX, QTWO, RBCN, RENT, RIG, ROVI, RPTP, RRMS, RSYS, RXN, SAPE, SF, SFM, SLXP, SPPI, SSTK, SWKS, TCRD, TKMR, TRMR, TRNX, TUMI, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, VOLC, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WIFI, XOMA, XOXO, YUME, ZGNX, ZNGA
Oct. 23, 2014, 10:15 AM
Aug. 28, 2014, 10:04 AM
- Capstone Turbine (CPST) has booked its second large order this week, this time for fifty C65 microturbines with integrated heat exchangers.
- The order was placed by the Optimal Group, a leading provider of cogeneration and trigeneration energy solutions in Australia, and will be used as the foundation of their new rental fleet.
Aug. 25, 2014, 9:59 AM
- After expanding its footprint in the Russian manufacturing sector this past week, Capstone Turbine (CPST +3%) has again received Russian orders, but this time to upgrade two sports centers.
- The Sochi Sports Center is the largest in southern Russia and serves as a training base for national teams, while the Kislovodsk Sports Center is a high altitude athlete training complex situated 1,240 meters above sea level.
- The new 5.5MW order will utilize a combination of C1000s and C65 Capstone microturbines operating in a combined heat and power mode.
Aug. 21, 2014, 9:25 AM| Comment!
Aug. 19, 2014, 9:11 AM
- Capstone Turbine (NASDAQ:CPST) continues to expand its footprint in the Russian manufacturing sector, completing two ultra-high efficiency combined heat and power projects.
- "The Russian market continues to provide significant growth for Capstone in both the oil and gas and the CHP markets," says EVP of Sales and Marketing Jim Crouse.
- Capstone's business is growing in Russia despite the latest round of U.S. and Russian sanctions.
- CPST +5% premarket
Aug. 18, 2014, 8:53 AM
- Capstone Turbine (NASDAQ:CPST) +2.6% premarket after announcing a Factory Protection Plan contract for nine C1000 power packages, increasing the total contract backlog for Capstone FPPs to more than $55M.
- The deal is with energy supplier Horizon Power Systems, which has a fleet of 600-plus CPST microturbines in operation.
- CPST says the $55M in-service backlog is in addition to the record $175M product backlog as of June 30.
Aug. 14, 2014, 12:35 PM
- Plug Power's (PLUG +4.1%) Q2 results, which included revenues that more than doubled and beating analyst consensus, are sparking a rally in alternative energy stocks.
- PLUG reported a 17% gross margin in its product business and says it expects gross margin in the area to reach the mid-20s in Q4.
- CEO Andy Marsh says in this morning's earnings conference call that the company and customers seeing far fewer problems with PLUG's newer units than with older ones.
- Results impress Cowen analysts, noting PLUG's installation of the first GenKey site for Wal-Mart’s Pottstown, Pa., distribution center, and anticipating continued sequential growth through the year.
- FCEL +7.1%, BLDP +2%, ZBB +4.3%, CPST +4%.
Aug. 11, 2014, 9:18 AM| Comment!
CPST vs. ETF Alternatives
Capstone Turbine Corp develops, manufactures, markets and services microturbine technology solutions used in stationary distributed power generation applications, including cogeneration, renewable energy, natural resources and critical power supply.
Other News & PR