5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Marketwire (Mar 6, 2014)
Marketwire (Feb 18, 2014)
Marketwire (Jan 14, 2014)
Marketwire (Dec 12, 2013)
CRDS vs. ETF Alternatives
Crossroads Systems, Inc., provider of data protection solutions. The Company develops products that address specific IT challenges, such as cost-effectively storing and protecting business-critical data.
Thursday, Mar 65:08 PM
Wednesday, Feb 191:51 PM
Wednesday, Feb 191:51 PM| Comment!
- Crossroads Systems (CRDS +8.2%) is suing Cisco, NetApp, and Quantum in an Austin federal court for allegedly infringing two patents the company declares are "fundamental to secure and efficient access to network storage systems."
- Cisco storage switches and NetApp/Quantum storage arrays are said to be among the infringing products.
- Crossroads says it has licensed its '972 patent family, which the aforementioned patents are part of, to 40+ companies, and has received $60M+ in license/settlement revenue as a result.
Wednesday, Feb 1912:45 PM|Wednesday, Feb 1912:45 PM| 1 Comment
Tuesday, Feb 1112:46 PM|Tuesday, Feb 1112:46 PM| Comment!
Thursday, Dec 262013, 5:57 PM|Thursday, Dec 262013, 5:57 PM| Comment!
Monday, Dec 232013, 12:46 PM
Friday, Dec 132013, 9:16 AM
Thursday, Dec 122013, 4:21 PM
Wednesday, Dec 112013, 10:29 AM
Wednesday, Dec 112013, 10:29 AM| Comment!
- Shares of Crossroads Systems (CRDS +15%) climb after SA Pro's Valuable Insights lays out the bull case (embargoed until 10am ET tomorrow) for why the stock carries a "massively asymmetric risk-reward profile."
- The potential of near-term profitability with new management at the helm, a valuable IP position (a case also laid out by SA Pro contributor Markman Advisors), and the growth of a high-margin product could spell large upside for the company, which sports a $31.4M market cap.
Monday, Dec 92013, 12:45 PM|Monday, Dec 92013, 12:45 PM| 2 Comments
Wednesday, Nov 272013, 12:45 PM|Wednesday, Nov 272013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
Wednesday, Nov 272013, 9:20 AM
Wednesday, Nov 272013, 9:20 AM| Comment!
- Crossroads Systems (CRDS) has filed a patent infringement lawsuit against Tandberg Data, Dell, and Huawei, seeking monetary damages and an injunction.
- The patents in question cover access to network storage systems, with Crossroads alleging Tandberg's BizNAS, DPS1000, and DPS2000 families; Huawei's OceanStor S2200T, S6800T, and T series; and Dell's PowerVault MD3200i, MD3600i, and MD3600f systems infringe.
- The patents have been validated in the past, with Crossroads licensing the patent family to more than 40 companies and receiving over $60M in license/settlement revenue.
Friday, Nov 222013, 2:22 PM|Friday, Nov 222013, 2:22 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Nov 192013, 12:45 PM|Tuesday, Nov 192013, 12:45 PM| 1 Comment
Monday, Nov 182013, 12:45 PM|Monday, Nov 182013, 12:45 PM| 1 Comment
Friday, Oct 252013, 11:30 AM
Friday, Oct 252013, 11:30 AM| Comment!
- Crossroads Systems (CRDS +6%) shares spike after the company says it will slash its workforce by 40%. (8-K)
- Crossroad "will focus sales and marketing efforts on the Company's previously announced strategy of primarily leveraging OEM and strategic partners with respect to the Crossroads StrongBox product."
- Management expects annual cost savings of $5.5M beginning in 2014 and a $450K restructuring charge in Q4.
- The data protection solutions provider has struggled consistently with attaining profitability.