There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- CREG has a $120,368,636 current market capitalization.
- CREG's tangible book value is approximately $177 million at this writing.
- Chairman/CEO Guokua Ku has thrown $30,713,443 of his own money into CREG in the past 6 months to help the company grow.
- Stock is broken due to too many shares of new stock selling back into the open market.
- CREG's interest income on sales-type leases will double in 2 years.
- Up to 34% of China Recycling Energy's (CREG) total outstanding share count is on the sell block, according to SEC Filings.
- Although the company "is not aware" of any reasons for unusual trading activity other than any information present in press releases and SEC filings, we have beliefs to the contrary.
- Share Purchase Agreement calling for Carlyle, a large institutional shareholder, to sell its entire position to another entity in four installment payment periods has been terminated.
- Cancellation of the share purchase agreement has prompted this large shareholder to begin selling its shares on the open market.