Ceragon Networks: 8 Reasons To Buy This Undervalued $2 Tech Stock Which Has Potential Upside To $8
- A recent pullback in tech stocks has created new buying opportunities.
- Ceragon Networks has multiple upside catalysts including a new product line and a major expense reduction program.
- A recent legal settlement will add another $17 million in cash to an already strong balance sheet.
- At just $2.70 per share and with this company poised to benefit from the increased demand in mobile and data traffic, it is cheap and poised for secular growth.
- The market appears to be undervaluing this stock as analyst price targets of $8 per share show there is significant upside potential.