SA Transcripts • Sun, Nov. 9
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- German bank market dominated by Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank, both at all time lows.
- European Central Bank about to start asset-backed security purchases.
- German banks about to have their bad debt bought off them.
- Could this be the start of the share price recovery for Deutschebank and Commerzbank?
- We provide an overview of Commerzbank's balance sheet.
- We analyze its strengths and weaknesses based on this information.
- We claim that Commerzbank is currently selling at a discount, and could be an interesting investment.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
CRZBF vs. ETF Alternatives
Commerzbank is Germany's third-largest private-sector bank with more than Euro444.9 billion in total assets as of Dec 31 2005. Co.'s domestic operations include a network of over 800 branches. Internationally, Co.'s activities are concentrated in Europe and other key markets, including the U.S.... More
Other News & PR