SA Transcripts • Oct. 28, 2014
Cascade Microtech Still Waiting On The Semi Rebound
- Sluggish 2013 results were capped with a record level of bookings in the fourth quarter.
- Cascade's focus on more complex probing markets should serve it well as fabs ramp up production of more complex next-gen chips.
- On the basis of its margins and peer-group comps, Cascade's EV/revenue multiple should be 25% higher than it is.
Oct. 2, 2013, 4:23 PM
- Cascade Microtech (CSCD +1.6%) acquires ATT Advanced Temperature Test Systems, a manufacturer of thermal systems used in wafer testing, for ~$27M. The price is composed of €8.4M in cash, 1.6M shares of CSCD, and €0.8M in deferred payments.
- The purchase price represents ~6x TTM EBITDA. Cascade expects the acquisition to be accretive in Q4.
CSCD vs. ETF Alternatives
Cascade Microtech Inc designs, develops, manufactures and markets advanced wafer probing solutions for the electrical measurement and testing of high performance chips. It mainly operates in Beaverton, Oregon, North St. Paul, Minnesota, Munich, Germany.
Other News & PR