Wed, Jan. 28, 4:14 PM| Comment!
Wed, Jan. 28, 4:13 PM
Tue, Jan. 27, 5:35 PM| 4 Comments
Wed, Jan. 14, 10:00 AM
Oct. 30, 2014, 10:38 AM
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII -0.6%) FQ1 results: Revenues: $41.4M (+38.9%); COGS: $8.9M (+29.0%); R&D Expense: $7.2M (+63.6%); SG&A: $33.5M (+31.9%); Net Loss: ($8.2M) (-12.3%); Loss Per Share: ($0.26) (+10.3%); Quick Assets: $116.4M (-8.1%).
- Fiscal Q2 2015 Guidance: Revenue: $43.1M - 44.8M; operating expenses: 13% higher than fiscal Q1 2015; net loss: ($11.0M - 12M); loss per share: ($0.35 - 0.38).
Oct. 29, 2014, 4:28 PM| Comment!
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, ACHC, ACMP, AEGN, AEM, AFOP, AHL, AIZ, AKAM, ALDW, ALL, ANIK, ARAY, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, AUY, AXS, BGC, BIDU, BLKB, BMR, CACI, CALX, CAR, CATM, CAVM, CBG, CBL, CEMP, CENX, CHDN, CJES, CLD, CLUB, CMO, CNW, CRL, CRUS, CSGP, CSII, CUZ, CW, CWT, DAC, DRE, DRIV, DWA, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXL, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISH, FLEX, FLTX, FMC, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, GLUU, HBI, HOS, HT, IPI, IRG, ISIL, JDSU, KEX, KRFT, KS, LGCY, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MASI, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MOBL, MTGE, MUR, NCLH, NE, NEU, NEWP, NSIT, OII, PDM, PEIX, PGTI, PPC, PRXL, PSMI, PVA, QGEN, QTM, QUIK, RFMD, RGR, RJF, RNG, RRC, RRTS, RST, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SLCA, SPN, SPRT, SSNC, SSS, STR, SU, TEX, TFSL, TGB, TGI, THG, TRLA, TTMI, TTWO, UNM, V, VECO, VGR, VPRT, VR, WLL, WMB, WPZ, WSTL, WTW
Oct. 16, 2014, 1:09 PM
Aug. 6, 2014, 4:54 PM
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII +1%) fiscal Q4 and full year results:
- Fiscal Q4: Revenues: $39.6M (+37.5%); Gross Profit: $30.4M (+39.1%); Operating Expenses: $40.0M (+39.9%); Operating Loss: ($9.6M) (-40.7%); Net Loss: ($9.6M) (-40.7%); Loss Per Share: ($0.31) (-10.7%); Quick Assets: $126.6M (+86.5%).
- Fiscal 2014: Revenues: $136.6M (+31.5%); Gross Profit: $105.6M (+32.8%); Operating Expenses: $139.1M (+36.5%); Operating Loss: ($33.5M) (-49.6%); Net Loss: ($35.3M) (-47.1%); Loss Per Share: ($1.25) (-12.6%).
- Fiscal Q1 2015 Guidance: Revenue: $39.5M - 40.7M; gross profit: 77.5 - 78.0%; operating expenses: 4 - 5% higher than fiscal Q4 2014; net loss: ($11.0M - 10.3M); loss per share: ($0.33 - 0.35).
Aug. 6, 2014, 4:51 PM| Comment!
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AGU, ALDW, ANAD, ANDE, AR, ATML, ATO, AWK, BIOS, BIRT, BKD, BREW, BWC, CDE, CDXS, CF, CLDX, CNVR, CODI, COUP, CPA, CPE, CRL, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CXO, CXW, DCTH, DEPO, DK, DNB, DXCM, DYN, ECOL, EFC, ELON, ENS, ENV, ERII, ESS, ETE, ETP, EVC, EXAR, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FTK, GEOS, GMCR, GPOR, GTY, HI, HIL, IL, INN, INWK, IO, ITMN, IXYS, JACK, KEG, KND, KW, LGP, LHCG, LNT, MBI, MCP, MG, MHLD, MNTX, MRIN, MTDR, MUSA, MWE, NBIX, NLY, NPSP, NRP, NVAX, NVTL, OILT, OSUR, PAA, PACD, PKT, PMT, PPO, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PTLA, QEP, RAIL, REG, RGP, RIG, RJET, RLOC, RNDY, RXN, SAAS, SAPE, SD, SGI, SLF, SN, SSNI, SSRI, SWM, SXL, SYMC, TCAP, TEG, TEP, THOR, THRX, TNGO, TRMR, TROX, TWO, TXTR, UHAL, UIL, WGL, WR, WTI, XNPT, YY, ZU
Jun. 17, 2014, 6:27 PM| 1 Comment
Apr. 30, 2014, 4:53 PM| Comment!
Apr. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AEL, ANAD, ARAY, ARII, ASH, ATML, ATW, AXTI, BCOV, BDN, BGC, BMR, BYD, CACI, CAVM, CBG, CBT, CGNX, CHMT, CJES, CMO, CNW, COHR, CRL, CSII, CW, CWT, DOX, DRE, DRIV, EDMC, EGN, ELGX, ELX, EPAM, EQIX, EQR, EXL, FBHS, FLEX, FLTX, FNF, FORM, GDOT, GLUU, HOLX, HOS, HR, INT, IO, IPI, IRF, IRG, ISIL, JDSU, JKHY, KEG, KEX, KONA, KS, KTOS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MASI, MDAS, MDU, MET, MTGE, MUR, NBIX, NEWP, NGD, OILT, OPLK, PACB, PDM, PEIX, PFPT, POL, PPC, PRAA, QUIK, RKUS, ROVI, RRTS, SAM, SFLY, SGI, SPRT, SSS, STMP, TEX, TSO, TSRO, TTEK, TTMI, UNTD, VNTV, WBMD, WDC, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WPZ, WTW, YELP.
Jan. 29, 2014, 5:02 PM
- Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (CSII): FQ2 EPS of $-0.32 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $32.33M (+27.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.71M.
Nov. 26, 2013, 12:48 PM
- Galena Biopharma (GALE +6.8%) initiated at Outperform at Oppenheimer. Price target is $6.
- Veracyte (VCYT +7%) started at Outperform at Leerink (PT $17), William Blair, and Cowen (PT $16).
- Surgical Care Affiliates (SCAI +2.8%) initiated at Buy at BofA. Price target is $34. Yesterday: Goldman starts SCAI at Neutral.
- Heartware (HTWR +2.3%) started at Buy at CRT Capital. Price target is $109.
- Mallinckrodt (MNK +2%) initiated at Buy at Jefferies. Price target is $60.
- Harvard Bioscience (HBIO +4.4%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sidoti.
- Forest Labs (FRX +1.1%) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at Piper. Price target hiked to $49 from $33.
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII +0.9%) cut to Hold at Benchmark. Price target is $35.
CSII vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR