5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Maverick Capital Files 13G for Cardiovascular SystemsMarket Folly • Mar. 17, 2009
Cardiovascular Systems to Present ORBIT II Coronary Data at 2014 Cardiovascular Research Technologies ConferenceBusiness Wire (Feb 20, 2014)
Business Wire (Jan 29, 2014)
Physician Demand Continues to Build for Cardiovascular Systems’ New Coronary Artery Disease Treatment TechnologyBusiness Wire (Jan 23, 2014)
Cardiovascular Systems to Webcast Fiscal 2014 Second-Quarter Earnings Conference Call Wednesday, January 29Business Wire (Jan 21, 2014)
Physicians Throughout U.S. Using Cardiovascular Systems’ New Technology to Treat Coronary Artery DiseaseBusiness Wire (Dec 3, 2013)
CSII vs. ETF Alternatives
Cardiovascular Systems Inc. develops, manufactures and markets devices for the treatment of vascular diseases. Its product include Stealth 360 PAD System, the Diamondback 360 PAD System, and the Diamondback Predator 360 PAD System.
Tuesday, Nov 262013, 12:48 PM
Tuesday, Nov 262013, 12:48 PM| 1 Comment
- Galena Biopharma (GALE +6.8%) initiated at Outperform at Oppenheimer. Price target is $6.
- Veracyte (VCYT +7%) started at Outperform at Leerink (PT $17), William Blair, and Cowen (PT $16).
- Surgical Care Affiliates (SCAI +2.8%) initiated at Buy at BofA. Price target is $34. Yesterday: Goldman starts SCAI at Neutral.
- Heartware (HTWR +2.3%) started at Buy at CRT Capital. Price target is $109.
- Mallinckrodt (MNK +2%) initiated at Buy at Jefferies. Price target is $60.
- Harvard Bioscience (HBIO +4.4%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sidoti.
- Forest Labs (FRX +1.1%) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at Piper. Price target hiked to $49 from $33.
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII +0.9%) cut to Hold at Benchmark. Price target is $35.
Tuesday, Oct 222013, 1:33 PM
Tuesday, Oct 222013, 1:33 PM| Comment!
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII +18.4%) soars after the FDA grants PMA approval for the company's Diamondback 360 Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System to treat severely calcified coronary arteries.
- This is the "first new coronary atherectomy system in more than two decades," the company notes, adding that "CSI will begin a controlled commercial launch of its Diamondback 360 Coronary OAS immediately." (PR)
- Here's Benchmark's Jan Wald: "We believe this is an important milestone for the company, as it allows CSII to enter the $1.5B market to treat severely calcified coronary lesions with a differentiated product."
- Benchmark raises its price target to $35 from $26.
Tuesday, Oct 222013, 12:45 PM|Tuesday, Oct 222013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Oct 222013, 9:14 AM
Thursday, Aug 82013, 3:34 PM
Thursday, Aug 82013, 3:34 PM| Comment!
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII +11.2%) posts double-digit gains following the company's FQ4 beat.
- Revenue growth was 26% for the period.
- FQ1 outlook: Net loss of $0.39-0.42/ share on revenue of $27.5-28.5M against consensus of a $0.31/ share loss on sales of $26.12M.
- Feltl upgrades the shares to Strong Buy.
- Conference call transcript
Wednesday, Mar 202013, 10:21 AMCardiovascular Systems (CSII +4%) gains this morning after pricing its 2M secondary offering at $17.60, just a mere a 1% discount to Tuesday's close. The medical device company, says it wants to use the proceeds for working capital and general corporate needs - which likely includes further funding of its Orbit II trials, a treatment therapy for severely calcified coronary lesions. The company's current float is around 21.1M shares. |Wednesday, Mar 202013, 10:21 AM| Comment!
Monday, Mar 112013, 11:16 AMCardiovascular Systems (CSII +11%) rallies after the company says Orbit II trials of its treatment therapy for patients with severely calcified coronary lesions had exceeded expectations by a significant margin. The study is reviewing the safety and effectiveness of it's orbital atherectomy technology and is the first Investigational Device Exemption study to seek approval for treating these lesions. |Monday, Mar 112013, 11:16 AM| Comment!
Thursday, Jan 312013, 3:42 PMCardiovascular Systems (CSII +15%) gains today after reporting a better-than-expected Q2 net loss of $0.28 per share, $0.05 wider than a year ago but nonetheless beating analyst expectations. Revenue climbed 28% Y/Y, as conversions to the company's Stealth 360 treatment for peripheral artery disease continued at a high rate, representing 93% of total device revenues for the quarter. Revenue from office-based labs also climbed at a double-digit pace. |Thursday, Jan 312013, 3:42 PM| Comment!
Thursday, Jan 312013, 12:45 PMMidday top 10 gainers: ORCC +82%. WMS +52%. FTNT +24%. HHS +22%. EDMC +18%. BTUI +18%. JDSU +18%. PBI +17%. CSII +16%. SGI +16%.
Midday top 10 Losers: CLSN -81%. LQDT -24%. STZ -20%. NVGN -18%. FIO -16%. HALO -16%. RDEN -14%. USAK -13%. HAR -13%. JBSS -12%. |Thursday, Jan 312013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
Thursday, Jan 312013, 4:38 AM
Thursday, May 32012, 12:50 PM
Thursday, Oct 62011, 4:19 PM