Nov. 26, 2013, 12:48 PM
- Galena Biopharma (GALE +6.8%) initiated at Outperform at Oppenheimer. Price target is $6.
- Veracyte (VCYT +7%) started at Outperform at Leerink (PT $17), William Blair, and Cowen (PT $16).
- Surgical Care Affiliates (SCAI +2.8%) initiated at Buy at BofA. Price target is $34. Yesterday: Goldman starts SCAI at Neutral.
- Heartware (HTWR +2.3%) started at Buy at CRT Capital. Price target is $109.
- Mallinckrodt (MNK +2%) initiated at Buy at Jefferies. Price target is $60.
- Harvard Bioscience (HBIO +4.4%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sidoti.
- Forest Labs (FRX +1.1%) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at Piper. Price target hiked to $49 from $33.
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII +0.9%) cut to Hold at Benchmark. Price target is $35.
Oct. 22, 2013, 1:33 PM
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII +18.4%) soars after the FDA grants PMA approval for the company's Diamondback 360 Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System to treat severely calcified coronary arteries.
- This is the "first new coronary atherectomy system in more than two decades," the company notes, adding that "CSI will begin a controlled commercial launch of its Diamondback 360 Coronary OAS immediately." (PR)
- Here's Benchmark's Jan Wald: "We believe this is an important milestone for the company, as it allows CSII to enter the $1.5B market to treat severely calcified coronary lesions with a differentiated product."
- Benchmark raises its price target to $35 from $26.
Oct. 22, 2013, 12:45 PM
Oct. 22, 2013, 9:14 AM
Aug. 8, 2013, 3:34 PM
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII +11.2%) posts double-digit gains following the company's FQ4 beat.
- Revenue growth was 26% for the period.
- FQ1 outlook: Net loss of $0.39-0.42/ share on revenue of $27.5-28.5M against consensus of a $0.31/ share loss on sales of $26.12M.
- Feltl upgrades the shares to Strong Buy.
- Conference call transcript
Mar. 20, 2013, 10:21 AMCardiovascular Systems (CSII +4%) gains this morning after pricing its 2M secondary offering at $17.60, just a mere a 1% discount to Tuesday's close. The medical device company, says it wants to use the proceeds for working capital and general corporate needs - which likely includes further funding of its Orbit II trials, a treatment therapy for severely calcified coronary lesions. The company's current float is around 21.1M shares. | Comment!
Mar. 11, 2013, 11:16 AMCardiovascular Systems (CSII +11%) rallies after the company says Orbit II trials of its treatment therapy for patients with severely calcified coronary lesions had exceeded expectations by a significant margin. The study is reviewing the safety and effectiveness of it's orbital atherectomy technology and is the first Investigational Device Exemption study to seek approval for treating these lesions. | Comment!
Jan. 31, 2013, 3:42 PMCardiovascular Systems (CSII +15%) gains today after reporting a better-than-expected Q2 net loss of $0.28 per share, $0.05 wider than a year ago but nonetheless beating analyst expectations. Revenue climbed 28% Y/Y, as conversions to the company's Stealth 360 treatment for peripheral artery disease continued at a high rate, representing 93% of total device revenues for the quarter. Revenue from office-based labs also climbed at a double-digit pace. | Comment!
Jan. 31, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jan. 31, 2013, 4:38 AM
May 3, 2012, 12:50 PM
Oct. 6, 2011, 4:19 PM
CSII vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR