Wed, Feb. 11, 8:44 AM
- Net income of $20.4M vs. $17M in the same quarter a year ago. Adjusted diluted earnings per share of $0.59 vs. $0.49 in the prior year.
- Revenue increased by 17.4% to $113.6M, but missed forecasts by $1.46M.
- Gross margin of 43% - unchanged compared to the prior year period.
- The company expects 2015 revenues to be in the range of $515M-$525M and adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $123M-$129M.
- CSTE -4.2% premarket
- Q4 results
Aug. 6, 2014, 12:45 PM
Feb. 12, 2014, 12:46 PM
Aug. 7, 2013, 1:41 PM
- Caesarstone (CSTE +12.6%) trades higher after its Q2 top and bottom lines easily topped consensus views on 17.7% revenue growth Y/Y.
- The company reiterates its prior guidance for 2013 revenue in the range of $330M to $340M, bracketing Street expectations for $335.25M.
- The Israeli-based quartz-surface maker has seen its shares more than double this year as the company has logged solid growth through deals such as May's agreement to being IKEA's exclusive non-laminate countertop vendor in the US.
Aug. 7, 2013, 1:11 PM
Mar. 19, 2013, 1:00 PM
CSTE vs. ETF Alternatives
Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd manufactures engineered quartz surfaces. Its products are used in both residential and commercial buildings as counter-tops, vanities, wall cladding, floors, and other interior surfaces.
Other News & PR