Cell Therapeutics: Enticing To All, Convincing To None
- Cell Therapeutics has been walking the line between disappointment and potential for a decade. As a result, a significant divide exists between supporters and critics.
- After numerous instances of dilution and reverse stock splits, existing shareholders and company executives hope that a noteworthy 2013 partnership agreement can finally help the company reach its potential.
- Consistent insider selling and a complete absence of insider buying indicates that there is little immediate upside ahead.
- A respectable institutional investment stake and two significant institutional investors show that there is reasonable confidence in the company's future prospects.
- If current management and leadership can't "right the ship", the possibility of a buyout could be in the cards.