Fri, Mar. 13, 9:25 AM
- CTI BioPharma Corp. (CTIC -2.6%) Q4 results: Revenues: $17.8M (-45.9%); COGS: $0.3M (+900.0%); R&D Expense: $21.9M (+119.0%); SG&A: $13.1M (+4.8%); Operating Loss: ($39.4M) (-482.5%); Net Loss: ($44.2M) (-533.3%); Loss Per Share: ($0.27) (-437.5%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $60.1M (+73.2%); COGS: $0.9M (+800.0%); R&D Expense: $64.6M (+92.3%); SG&A: $56.2M (+32.9%); Operating Loss: ($86.2M) (-107.7%); Net Loss: ($96M) (-93.5%); Loss Per Share: ($0.65) (-51.2%); Quick Assets: $70.9M (+1.0%).
- 2015 Guidance: Total revenues: ~ $50M - 55M; non-GAAP operating loss: ~ $75M - 85M.
Thu, Mar. 12, 4:05 PM
Oct. 29, 2014, 7:00 PM| 2 Comments
Oct. 29, 2014, 4:09 PM
Aug. 4, 2014, 4:37 PM| Comment!
Aug. 4, 2014, 4:07 PM
Mar. 4, 2014, 4:49 PM
- Cell Therapeutics (CTIC) Q4 revenue balloons to $32.9M versus $0 a year ago. Almost all of the revenue is due to Baxter's (BAX) upfront payment of $32.4M for the license to develop and commercialize pacritinib.
- Product revenues for Q4 and FY13 were $.5M and $2.3M, respectively.
- Net income for the quarter was $10.2M ($.08/share) due to the Baxter payment. Net loss for the year was $49.6M ($.43/share).
- FY14 guidance projects a loss from operations of $45M - $50M.
- Consensus estimate for Q1 is a loss of $.23/share on revenues of $1.3M.
- Consensus estimate for 2014 is a loss of $.48/share on revenues of $23.9M.
- Mutual fund ownership has increased from 30 to 85 the past 4 quarters.
Oct. 30, 2013, 7:23 PM
Jul. 31, 2013, 7:12 PM
Feb. 28, 2013, 5:47 PM
Aug. 1, 2012, 4:34 AMCell Therapeutics (CTIC): Q2 EPS of -$0.28. As of June 30, the company had ~$14.8M in cash and cash equivalents. European launch of Pixuvri is targeted for Q4. Steven E. Benner named Chief Medical Officer. Targets cut in net operating burn rate to an average of $4.5M/month for the rest of 2012 from $6.5M/month. (PR) | Comment!
CTIC vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR