- Management has been able to grow revenue double digits over the past several years. However, Citrix revenue growth has slowed to 9.2% in 2014.
- In order to increase growth, management has entered the desktop as a service and enterprise mobile management market. These markets are expected to grow rapidly and are attracting significant competition.
- Citrix will have to grow revenue in two intensely competitive markets without a significant advantage.
- The EMM and DAAS markets are expected to grow rapidly but several competitors have an advantage over Citrix and their current product offerings.
- Several new competitors don't have a great product offering but have the expertise and resources to quickly refine and fix them.