There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- At a valuation under $50 million, this start-up could provide considerable upside should it succeed or be acquired.
- Streaming music is a high growth nascent industry displacing digital downloads and physical media.
- A seasoned team with industry insiders should be able to succeed with its unique offering.
- Although its streaming service has yet to launch, CUR Media offers an intriguing alternative to Pandora and Spotify.
- The company is being guided by blue-chip veterans from the entertainment industry, including the founder of MTV and the former CEO of RCA Records.
- As Spotify moves closer to an IPO, shares of CUR Media may begin to rise alongside it.
- While risky, shares of CUR Media have high potential as well; investors should consider if their portfolios can accommodate such an investment.