Wed, Jan. 28, 7:46 AM| Comment!
Tue, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM| 1 Comment
Dec. 11, 2014, 10:10 AM
- Citing valuation and tougher competition, Macquarie has downgraded CommVault (CVLT -1.4%) to Neutral. Its target is still $56.
- After posting 20%+ sales growth for much of last year, CommVault is expected to see roughly flat Y/Y growth in the December quarter, and 9.5% growth in FY16 (ends March '16). Following a sizable YTD decline, shares now go for 3.3x FY16E sales.
- CommVault competes against rival storage backup/archiving software vendors such as Symantec, EMC, IBM, and H-P. More recently, it has also had to deal with efforts by storage array vendors to directly integrate backup support into their hardware, thus eliminating the need for a separate (server-based) app for basic backup functionality, and potentially boosting performance.
Oct. 28, 2014, 9:13 AM
Oct. 28, 2014, 7:35 AM| Comment!
Oct. 27, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACI, AET, AGCO, AIXG, ALR, AME, AMTD, AN, AXE, BP, CAS, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, DIN, ECL, ENTG, FCX, FDP, FLWS, FMER, GLPI, GLW, HCA, HMC, HOT, HRS, ICON, IIVI, IPGP, LH, MDSO, MLM, MMC, MSM, MSO, MWV, NBL, NCI, NVS, PCAR, PCG, PES, PFE, PH, POR, RDWR, SAIA, SAVE, SCHN, SCOR, SHW, SIRI, SNCR, ST, SYRG, TECH, TKR, TRW, TTS, TWI, UBS, UTHR, VDSI, VRTS, VSH, WAB, WHR, XYL
Jul. 29, 2014, 9:08 AM
Jul. 29, 2014, 7:41 AM| Comment!
Jul. 28, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACI, AET, AGCO, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMAG, AMG, ARW, AUDC, AVX, AXE, BP, CARB, CAS, CNX, CPLA, CRS, CVLT, CYNO, DIN, DSX, ECL, ENTG, ETN, ETR, FDP, FIS, FSS, GLT, GLW, GNC, GTI, HCA, HMC, HRS, HW, ICON, IP, IPGP, ITW, KLIC, LVLT, MDC, MDSO, MDXG, MHFI, MLM, MMC, MRK, MSO, NCI, NEE, NLSN, NMM, NOV, NYT, OSK, PCAR, PFE, POR, RAI, RYN, SAVE, SIRI, SNCR, ST, TLM, TRW, UAM, UBS, UBSI, UDR, UPS, UTHR, VSH, WDR, WM, WYNN, XYL, YNDX
Apr. 25, 2014, 12:47 PM
Apr. 25, 2014, 10:00 AM
- Fiscal Q4:
- Total revenues: $156.8M (+13%), Software: $79M (+10%), Services: $77.8M (+18%).
- EBIT: $24.9M (+14%).
- Net income: $15.7M (-7.6%)
- CF Ops: $39.9M (-7%).
- 775K shares repurchased for $50M.
- Fiscal 2014:
- Total revenues: $586.3M (+18%), Software: $294.4M (+17%), Services: $291.9M (+19%).
- EBIT: $100.4M (+24%).
- Net income: $64.1M (+20.5%).
- CF Ops: $119.1M (+6%).
- (CVLT -27.7%)
Apr. 25, 2014, 9:13 AM
Apr. 25, 2014, 7:42 AM| Comment!
Apr. 25, 2014, 12:05 AM
Apr. 24, 2014, 5:30 PM
Mar. 17, 2014, 9:43 AM
- VMware (VMW +2.2%) has been started at Buy by Monness Crespi.
- SAP (SAP +2.2%) has been upgraded to Buy by Citi.
- VeriSign (VRSN -8.8%) has been cut to Market Perform by Cowen. The downgrade comes as the NTIA announces it will relinquish control of the Internet's domain name management system to an international body. VeriSign insists the move won't affect its operation of the .com and .net registries.
- CommVault (CVLT +3.3%) has been upgraded to Buy by Mizuho.
- RingCentral (RNG +4.5%) has been started at Outperform by William Blair.
- NetScout (NTCT +0.1%) has been cut to Neutral by D.A. Davidson.
- RPX (RPXC +3%) has been started at Outperform by Cowen.
- Cadence (CDNS +1.4%) has been started at Overweight by Piper.
CVLT vs. ETF Alternatives
CommVault Systems Inc is a provider of data and information management software applications and related services. It develops, markets and sells a suite of software applications and services, primarily in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia.
Other News & PR