Tue, Jul. 28, 9:09 AM
- In addition to missing FQ1 estimates, CommVault (NASDAQ:CVLT) has guided on its earnings call (webcast) for flat Q/Q FQ2 sales growth, and for FY16 (ends March '16) revenue to be flat to down slightly. Consensus is for 11% Q/Q FQ2 growth (to $154.4M), and for 5.3% FY16 growth.
- The numbers come after EMC, QLogic, Quantum, and others have reported seeing soft enterprise storage demand. Public cloud storage growth is generally seen as an industry headwind.
- CommVault has tumbled to $33.00 premarket, making new 52-week lows along the way.
- FQ1 results, PR
Tue, Jul. 28, 7:41 AM
Mon, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AGCO, AHGP, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMG, ARG, ARLP, ARW, AUDC, AUO, AXE, BP, BTU, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COMM, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, DHI, DHX, ECL, F, FBC, FCH, FDP, FMER, FSS, GLW, GPN, GRUB, ICLR, IPGP, IPI, IR, JBLU, JEC, KEM, LH, LPT, LYB, MAS, MMC, MRK, MZOR, NCI, NLSN, NOV, NTLS, OAK, OFC, PCAR, PCH, PCP, PFE, POR, RAI, RDWR, SALT, SIR, SIRI, ST, SVU, TXT, UPS, UTHR, WAT, WDR, WYN
Tue, May 5, 7:42 AM
Mon, May 4, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACTA, AFSI, ALLT, AMAG, ANIP, BBEP, BBW, BLMN, BPI, CIE, CLDT, CRTO, CVLT, CYNO, DIS, DISCA, DTV, EIGI, EL, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, GCAP, GLDD, GLT, GTN, GVA, H, HCA, HCP, HEP, HRC, HRS, HW, ICE, ISIS, K, KEM, KLIC, KMT, LPX, MDC, MDCO, MMP, MNK, MSO, NBL, NGLS, NNN, [[NTi]], NWN, ODP, OZM, PRIM, SABR, SALE, SBH, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SRE, SSE, STWD, TDG, TECH, TGH, TRW, TW, UAM, USAK, VLP, VMC, VSH, WEC, WNR, YORW, ZTS
Wed, Jan. 28, 7:46 AM
Tue, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM| Tue, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM | 1 Comment
Oct. 28, 2014, 7:35 AM
Oct. 27, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACI, AET, AGCO, AIXG, ALR, AME, AMTD, AN, AXE, BP, CAS, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, DIN, ECL, ENTG, FCX, FDP, FLWS, FMER, GLPI, GLW, HCA, HMC, HOT, HRS, ICON, IIVI, IPGP, LH, MDSO, MLM, MMC, MSM, MSO, MWV, NBL, NCI, NVS, PCAR, PCG, PES, PFE, PH, POR, RDWR, SAIA, SAVE, SCHN, SCOR, SHW, SIRI, SNCR, ST, SYRG, TECH, TKR, TRW, TTS, TWI, UBS, UTHR, VDSI, VRTS, VSH, WAB, WHR, XYL
Jul. 29, 2014, 7:41 AM
Jul. 28, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACI, AET, AGCO, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMAG, AMG, ARW, AUDC, AVX, AXE, BP, CARB, CAS, CNX, CPLA, CRS, CVLT, CYNO, DIN, DSX, ECL, ENTG, ETN, ETR, FDP, FIS, FSS, GLT, GLW, GNC, GTI, HCA, HMC, HRS, HW, ICON, IP, IPGP, ITW, KLIC, LVLT, MDC, MDSO, MDXG, MHFI, MLM, MMC, MRK, MSO, NCI, NEE, NLSN, NMM, NOV, NYT, OSK, PCAR, PFE, POR, RAI, RYN, SAVE, SIRI, SNCR, ST, TLM, TRW, UAM, UBS, UBSI, UDR, UPS, UTHR, VSH, WDR, WM, WYNN, XYL, YNDX
Apr. 25, 2014, 10:00 AM
- Fiscal Q4:
- Total revenues: $156.8M (+13%), Software: $79M (+10%), Services: $77.8M (+18%).
- EBIT: $24.9M (+14%).
- Net income: $15.7M (-7.6%)
- CF Ops: $39.9M (-7%).
- 775K shares repurchased for $50M.
- Fiscal 2014:
- Total revenues: $586.3M (+18%), Software: $294.4M (+17%), Services: $291.9M (+19%).
- EBIT: $100.4M (+24%).
- Net income: $64.1M (+20.5%).
- CF Ops: $119.1M (+6%).
- (CVLT -27.7%)
Apr. 25, 2014, 7:42 AM
Apr. 25, 2014, 12:05 AM
Apr. 24, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jan. 29, 2014, 2:42 PM
- Though it beat FQ3 estimates, CommVault (CVLT -8.9%) noted on its FQ4 CC (transcript) a recent survey "indicates a slower start to 2014."
- The company also mentioned there are "execution risks" related to its All Things Data strategy, through which the storage backup/recovery software vendor plans to expand into a slew of adjacent storage software markets, including replication, mobile file-sharing, archiving, infrastructure analytics, and health care storage software.
- CommVault adds it still considers FY14 (ends in March) analyst estimates to be "reasonable," and predicts it will see "solid double-digit revenue and EBIT growth" in FY15. The company's FY15 revenue consensus already calls for 15.7% growth.
- Software revenue (drives future services revenue) rose 20% Y/Y in FQ3, even with total revenue growth. CommVault's deferred revenue balance rose 19% Y/Y to $192.8M.
CVLT vs. ETF Alternatives
CommVault Systems Inc is a provider of data and information management software applications and related services. It develops, markets and sells software applications and servicesin North America, Europe, Australia and Asia.
Other News & PR