Cel-Sci Is A Leader In The I-O Class Of Cancer Therapies
- Tumor cells that refuse to die have led researchers to develop immuno-oncology drugs, a brand new class, with Big Pharma participation.
- Cel-Sci Corporation has been ahead of the game for years with Multikine, now in advanced clinical trials for head and neck cancer.
- Smaller biotechs are entering the race, with varied results.
- Cel-Sci may face deep-pocketed competition, and must surmount clinical and regulatory hurdles.
- If successful, a huge global market awaits Cel-Sci's solution to disfiguring surgery.