Tue, Feb. 10, 7:04 AM
Mon, Feb. 9, 5:30 PM
Nov. 4, 2014, 8:08 AM
- CVS Health (NYSE:CVS) Q3 results ($M): Revenues: 35,021 (+10%); Gross Profit: 6,468 (+7%); Operating Income: 2,246 (+4%); Net Income: 948 (-24%); EPS: 0.81 (-21%); Quick Assets: 1,210 (-71%); CF Ops (9 mo.): 4,714 (+11%).
- 2014 Guidance: non-GAAP EPS: $4.47 - 4.50 from $4.43 - 4.51; GAAP EPS from continuing operations: $3.93 - 3.96; CF Ops: $7.4B - 7.7B from $7.2B - 7.5B, Free Cash Flow $5.7B - 6.0B from $5.5B - 5.8B.
- Q4 Guidance: non-GAAP EPS: $1.18 - 1.21; GAAP EPS from continuing ops: $1.12 - 1.15.
- Shares up 1% premarket on light volume.
Nov. 4, 2014, 7:05 AM
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AER, AFSI, AKS, ALLT, ARCC, ARCO, ARRY, ATRO, AYR, BABA, BDX, BKW, BLMN, CCG, CIE, CLDT, CONE, CVS, DISCA, DISH, DWRE, DX, EL, EMR, ENBL, EOG, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GDP, GLT, HCLP, HCN, HCP, HEP, HMSY, HPT, HSNI, HW, ICE, IFF, IMN, IP, IPXL, IRC, IRWD, KORS, LINC, LINE, LNCE, MFA, MSI, MWW, NCT, NGLS, NNN, NTI, NWN, ODP, OZM, PCLN, PPL, RBA, REGN, RESI, RGS, RHP, RIGL, RRGB, SC, SGNT, SRE, TESO, TGH, TICC, TIME, TLM, TRP, VLO, VMC, VSI, WLK, WNR, WRES, ZBRA, ZTS
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:01 AM
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACT, ADM, AEE, AKRX, ALLT, AME, AMSC, ANSS, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, BCRX, BLMN, CIE, CLDT, CNK, COH, CRZO, CVC, CVS, DWRE, EMR, END, ENZY, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, FUN, GLDD, GTIV, GTXI, HCLP, HCP, HEP, IART, IFF, IIVI, INFI, IT, KWK, LIN, LPX, MDU, MGM, MMP, MSI, MWW, MZOR, NILE, NNN, [[NTi]], NVDQ, NWN, ODP, OXF, OZM, PMC, RBA, REGN, RHP, RIGL, RTI, SCMP, SCOR, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, STE, TDG, VMC, VSI, VTG, WLK, WNR, ZBRA, ZTS
May. 2, 2014, 7:27 AM
- Revenues: $32.7B (+6.3%): Pharmacy Services: $20.2B (+10.3%) generic dispensing rate: 82.4% (+2.4%), Retail Pharmacy: $16.5B (+2.7%) generic dispensing rate: 82.9% (+ 2.1%).
- Net income: $1.1B (+18.3%), EPS: $0.95 (+23.3%).
- Retail pharmacy same store prescription volumes: +2.1%.
- Retail pharmacy same store sales: +1.4%.
- CF Ops: $2.2B (+34.1%).
- Q2 guidance:
- EPS: $1.01 $1.04.
- 2014 guidance:
- EPS: $4.09 - $4.23.
- CF Ops: $7.0B - $7.3B.
May. 2, 2014, 7:01 AM
May. 1, 2014, 5:30 PM
Feb. 11, 2014, 7:07 AM| Comment!
Feb. 11, 2014, 12:05 AM
Feb. 10, 2014, 5:30 PM
Nov. 5, 2013, 8:10 AM
- CVS Caremark (CVS) reports a nice jump in profits during Q3 as its pharmacy business thrived and a legal settlement factored in.
- Revenue in the Pharmacy Services segment rose 7.8% to $19.5B on higher claims and drug prices, while the Retail Pharmacy segment saw a 5% jump in sales to $16.3B on higher prescription volume.
- The company raised and narrowed its guidance for full year EPS. (PR)
- CVS +2.5% premarket.
Nov. 5, 2013, 7:03 AM
Nov. 5, 2013, 12:05 AM
- AFSI, AKRX, AMED, AMG, AOL, ARCC, ARCO, ASH, BCRX, BDX, BPI, CCC, CHTR, COCO, CTSH, CVS, D, DLPH, DNR, DTV, DWRE, DX, DXM, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GLDD, GTIV, HCA, HCN, HL, HPT, HSIC, HST, HW, ICE, IFF, ISIS, KORS, KWK, LBTYA, LPX, MITT, MNTA, MOS, MPEL, MPW, NNN, NTLS, NXST, ODP, OMX, OWW, OXF, OZM, PMC, PQ, RDC, REGN, REN, RHP, RIGL, RRD, RRGB, SRE, TGH, TMUS, TRGT, TRP, VSI, XPO, ZBRA, ZINC, ZTS
CVS vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR