CVS Health Corporation: Adapting To The Shifting Market Dynamics
Balanced Investing • Today, 11:23 AM
- The company’s top line witnessed a double digit growth of 10.7% during the second quarter of 2014 and reported absolute revenue of $3.4 billion.
- Revenue growth was achieved as revenue per mail choice claim rose by 29.7%, pharmacy claims processed increased to 230.9 million, revenue per pharmacy network claim processed increased by 8%.
- The company’s generic sourcing venture with Cardinal Health prepares it to seek full advantage of the increasing generic drug usage trend.
- The company’s net profit margin had remained flat at 3.6% which means that the top line increase had trickled down to the bottom line causing a similar increase in net.
- The drug store company has delivered a higher return on assets and equity of 7.05% and 12.71%, respectively, compared to peers.