- Revenues for the Q2-2014 were $0.41 million, up 432% from last year and exceeding expectations for the first time.
- DARA's revamped and enhanced commercial sales efforts seem to be working. We believe revenues in 2015 can approach $5.0 million.
- DARA will meet with the U.S. FDA to discuss KRN5500 in the coming months. KRN5500 has been awarded two Orphan Drug designations and Fast Track development status.
- Securing a development partnership for the initiation of a Phase 2b study with KRN5500 is top-priority after the FDA meeting. The company reports being in-talks with potential partners right now.
- As of June 30, 2014, DARA held cash of $15.9 million. We believe this is enough to fund operations into 2016 based on a declining burn rate.