Wed, Aug. 5, 10:15 AM
- Famous Dave's of America's (DAVE -7.7%) hires Abe Ruiz to be the company's new COO.
- Ruiz held the same position at Colon Gerena Restaurant Group
- Shares of Famous Dave's are slumping today after Q2 earnings came in short of estimates.
- Previously: Famous Dave's of America misses by $0.08, misses on revenue
Wed, Aug. 5, 8:14 AM
Tue, Aug. 4, 5:30 PM
- AMSC, ANSS, ARIA, ARQL, ATHM, ATRO, AVA, AVT, BLT, CEQP, CHK, CLDT, CLH, CMLP, CONE, CRK, CRME, CSTE, CSTM, CTSH, D, DAVE, DISCA, DISH, DNOW, DNR, EE, ENBL, FI, GDP, GTN, HCA, HFC, HSC, ICE, INXN, KATE, KELYA, KERX, LDOS, LG, LINC, LIOX, LL, LPLA, MEMP, MSI, MSO, MWE, PCLN, PWR, RDC, RL, SALE, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SNAK, SODA, SPAR, SPB, SUP, TMHC, TWX, USAC, VC, VLP, VOYA, VSI, WCG, WD, WEN, WIX
Thu, Jun. 18, 9:32 AM
Wed, May 6, 8:11 AM
- Famous Dave's of America's (NASDAQ:DAVE) reports comparable-store sales fell 4.9% in Q1 on a slide in traffic.
- Restaurant-level cash flow margin was down 220 bps due to the drop in sales.
- The company says the soft performance was due to a decision to eliminate a discounting strategy.
- Previously: Famous Dave's of America misses by $0.04, beats on revenue
Wed, May 6, 8:06 AM
Tue, May 5, 5:30 PM
- ANSS, ARQL, ATHM, AVA, AYR, BAM, BUD, CEQP, CHH, CHK, CKSW, CLH, CMLP, CRNT, CRZO, CSTE, DAVE, DDD, DNR, EE, EGAN, ENB, EXK, GDP, GLOG, HAIN, HCLP, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTA, IMN, INFI, KELYA, LAMR, LG, LINC, MEMP, MPO, MSI, MWE, NOR, NXTM, OXY, PERI, PGNX, POWR, RDC, RHP, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SNH, SODA, STRA, SUP, SWC, TMHC, TRXC, VG, VOYA, VSI, WCG, WD, WEN, WIX, WMC, WPX, XLS, XRAY
Thu, Feb. 19, 8:14 AM
- Famous Dave's (NASDAQ:DAVE) reports a drop in comparable-store sales of 4.0% in Q4.
- The mark sticks out like a sore thumb with the restaurant sector putting its best quarter of comp growth in several years.
- The company's decision to cut back on promotions was a significant factor in the traffic decline.
- Restaurant-level cash flow margins fell 650 bps to 4.3% due in part to the sales deleverage and higher G&A expenses.
- DAVE -2.6% premarket.
Thu, Feb. 19, 8:04 AM
Wed, Feb. 18, 5:30 PM| Wed, Feb. 18, 5:30 PM | 7 Comments
Nov. 5, 2014, 2:24 PM
- Famous Dave's of America (DAVE -5.4%) plans to sell more outlets to franchisees, according to CEO Ed Rensi.
- The disclosure was made during the company's Q3 earnings call (transcript).
- Previously: Famous Dave's of America EPS in-line, misses on revenue
Nov. 5, 2014, 8:07 AM
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACT, ANSS, ARIA, ATHM, AVA, AWR, AXAS, BBEP, BPI, BSFT, CBB, CCC, CEQP, CHK, CLH, CNP, COV, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DNR, DUK, EE, ENB, ENDP, FSS, GLDD, GTN, HFC, HL, HRC, INXN, KELYA, LAMR, LPX, LVLT, MDLZ, MEMP, MGA, MNTA, MVIS, NICE, NRG, NUS, OGE, PWE, PWR, RDC, RLGY, ROC, RRD, RTI, SBGI, SE, SEP, SMG, SSYS, STWD, SWC, THI, TMHC, TRGT, TW, TWX, VG, VOYA, WCG, WIX, YORW
Aug. 5, 2014, 4:41 PM
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AMTG, APEI, ARC, ATSG, ATVI, AVNR, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BKH, BMR, CHUY, CLR, CRTO, CSU, DAVE, DIS, DPM, DRYS, ENPH, EOG, FANG, FEYE, FRGI, FSLR, FTR, FUEL, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HGR, HT, ITRI, JAZZ, JCOM, KAR, LBTYA, MCHX, MITT, MODN, MPO, MRCY, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OKE, OKS, ORA, ORIG, PBPB, PEGA, PNNT, PRAA, PZZA, QUAD, REXX, RLD, RST, RSYS, SGMS, SGY, SKT, SMCI, TDW, TMHC, TPC, TRMB, TTWO, UNTD, WBMD, WES, WGP, WMGI, WTR, XEC, Z, ZAGG, ZGNX
Apr. 23, 2014, 4:50 PM
DAVE vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR