Tue, Feb. 24, 9:34 AM
- Adjusted net earnings of $52M, or $0.37 per diluted share vs. $52M or $0.35 per diluted share in the same quarter a year ago.
- Adjusted net sales of $597M vs. $582M in the same quarter of 2013. Gross margin of 34.7% vs. 35.2%.
- The company cut its FY15 EPS target again, lowering the range to between $1.65-$1.85 per share from $1.77-$1.97. FY15 sales are expected to be flat to down 3%.
- FQ2 results
Tue, Feb. 24, 6:02 AM
Mon, Feb. 23, 5:30 PM
- AIXG, ALKS, AMT, BMO, CBRL, CEQP, CLDT, CLDX, CMCSA, CMLP, COT, CRNT, CRZO, CYRN, DAKT, DCI, DPZ, DRH, DYAX, ECL, EXAS, EXLS, EXPD, FDML, GLDD, GTLS, HD, IART, IPXL, M, MNKD, NEO, ODP, PCRX, PF, PLL, RLGY, SAFM, SAH, SHLX, SHOO, SPAR, SPWR, SUI, THRM, TOL, TREX, TRXC, UTHR, VAL, VSI, WEN, WIN, WLK, WPC, ZINC
Fri, Jan. 30, 4:56 PM| Comment!
Fri, Jan. 30, 1:11 PM
Nov. 25, 2014, 7:47 AM| Comment!
Nov. 21, 2014, 1:04 PM
Nov. 20, 2014, 7:40 AM
- Net earnings of $56M, or $0.40 per diluted share vs. $62M or $0.41 per diluted share in the same quarter a year ago.
- Net sales of $597M vs. $599M in the same quarter of 2013. Gross margin of 35% vs. 35.8%.
- The company also cut its full year sales to $2.5B-$2.6B from $2.57B-$2.67B and trimmed FY15 EPS to $1.77-$1.97 from $1.81-$2.01.
- FQ1 results
Nov. 20, 2014, 6:05 AM
Nov. 19, 2014, 5:30 PM
Aug. 27, 2014, 7:33 AM
- Net earnings of $73M, or $0.50 per diluted share vs. $73M or $0.48 per diluted share in the same quarter a year ago.
- Net sales of $668M vs. $633M in the same quarter of 2013.
- The company expects full year sales to be between $2.57B-$2.67B (an increase of 4-8%), and FY15 EPS to be between $1.81 and $2.01.
- DCI +7.1% premarket
- FQ4 results
Aug. 27, 2014, 6:02 AM
Aug. 26, 2014, 5:30 PM
Aug. 14, 2014, 9:24 AM
- Donaldson's (NYSE:DCI) subsidiary, Donaldson Europe BVBA – UAE Branch, has entered into an agreement to acquire Northern Technical.
- Northern Technical is the Middle East’s largest manufacturer of gas turbine air filter intake systems. Northern Technical's CY14 sales are forecast to be approximately $22M.
- The acquisition is expected to close in September.
Jul. 25, 2014, 2:02 PM
Jul. 25, 2014, 7:41 AM
DCI vs. ETF Alternatives
Donaldson Co Inc is a manufacturer of filtration systems and replacement parts. The Company's product mix includes include dust, fume, and mist collectors, air filtration systems for gas turbines, PTFE membrane-based products, and others.
Other News & PR