There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
Wed, Jun. 10, 8:45 PM
Tue, Jun. 9, 5:35 PM
Tue, Apr. 7, 5:35 PM
Dec. 11, 2014, 10:58 PM
Dec. 10, 2014, 5:35 PM
Nov. 20, 2014, 9:43 AM
- Dominion Diamond (DDC +1.2%) says Chairman and CEO Robert Gannicott will take a medical leave of absence to undergo an undisclosed treatment that is expected to continue until mid-February.
- DDC names board member Dan Jarvis as acting chairman and VP Brendan Bell as acting CEO; it also appoints Elliot Holland, a former McKinsey partner, as an executive responsible for business development and the Jay project.
Sep. 3, 2014, 5:07 PM
Sep. 2, 2014, 5:35 PM
Aug. 19, 2014, 10:41 AM
- Dominion Diamond (DDC -1.2%) says Q2 rough diamond production exceeded expectations, with output from its Ekati mine and the Diavik mine it jointly owns with Rio Tinto (NYSE:RIO) substantially ahead of the company’s plan.
- Q2 sales totaled $277M vs. $253M analyst consensus estimate.
- DDC says Ekati benefited from improvements to its processing plant over the past 10 months, combined with ore grades that were higher than expected; ore processing at Diavik was 29% ahead of plan for the quarter ended July 31, helped by higher mining rates and improved equipment availability.
- Also named Ron Cameron as CFO.
Jul. 16, 2014, 9:02 AM
- Dominion Diamond (NYSE:DDC) says Q2 processing volumes at its Diavik diamond mine in Canada rose 17% Y/Y, due to improvements in mining rates as the underground ramp-up progressed throughout 2013 to full production from all three kimberlite pipes, and improvements in the availability and utilization of the processing plant.
- DDC says the 38% increase in diamonds recovered in Q2 was the result of a combination of higher realized grades in all three ore bodies, and a higher volume of ore processed.
Jul. 9, 2014, 11:42 AM
- Dominion Diamond (DDC +2.2%) agrees to acquire C. Fipke Holdings' 10% participating interests in the Ekati Diamond Mine at a price equivalent to the price paid to BHP Billiton in 2013 for its interests.
- BMO analyst Edward Sterck thinks it's a good deal for Dominion, as he values 10% of the core zone at $91M, a significant premium to the $50M - plus another $17M for a stake in the buffer zone - DDC is offering.
- The big unknown is the buffer zone, where the undeveloped "Jay pipe” offers potential for the future; a feasibility study is ongoing, but Sterck estimates development of Jay for ~$1B could boost DDC’s net present value by 25%.
Jun. 11, 2014, 5:41 PM
Jun. 10, 2014, 5:35 PM
Apr. 2, 2014, 6:54 PM
Apr. 2, 2014, 12:10 AM
Apr. 1, 2014, 5:35 PM
Visit Seeking Alpha's
DDC vs. ETF Alternatives
Dominion Diamond Corp is engaged in the mining and marketing of rough diamonds. The Company supplies rough diamonds to the global market from its operation of the Ekati Diamond Mine andthe Diavik Diamond Minelocated at Lac de Gras in Canada.
Other News & PR