Thu, Mar. 5, 8:44 AM
- Delhaize (NYSE:DEG) reports sales in the U.S. rose 12.1% to $4.67B on a positive real sales growth from the Food Lion and Hannaford chains.
- The U.S. comp grew 3.6% during the quarter.
- Sales in Belgium declined 6% and the comp in the region fell 6.9%
- Sales in Southeastern Europe grew 4% while comp contracted 2.2%.
- Total organic revenue +1.3%
- Gross margin rate declined 24 bps to 23.9%.
- Store count +66 Y/Y to 3,468.
- DEG +3.66% premarket.
- Q4 results
Thu, Mar. 5, 7:16 AM
Mon, Jan. 26, 10:17 AM
- Delhaize (DEG +6.2%) reports sales in the U.S. rose 12% to $4.7B on a solid performance from the Food Lion and Hannaford chains.
- A 3.6% comp in the U.S. helped to offset Delhaize's negative comps in Belgium and Southeastern Europe.
- The company's U.S. results were boosted by an additional week for the reporting period compared to a year ago.
Nov. 6, 2014, 6:30 AM
Aug. 7, 2014, 6:23 AM
Jan. 17, 2013, 7:22 AM
DEG vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR