Jun. 27, 2014, 5:26 PM
- Martin Marietta (MLM) will take U.S. Steel's (X) place in the S&P 500 following Tuesday's close. U.S. Steel, in turn, will take Martin's spot in the S&P MidCap 400.
- Separately, Depomed (DEPO) will be replacing Texas Industries (TXI) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after Tuesday's close.
- MLM +1.8% AH. DEPO +1.4%.
Jun. 10, 2014, 5:55 PM
May. 28, 2014, 8:34 AM
- The FDA accepts Mallinckrodt's (MNK) NDA for MNK-155, an investigational extended-release oral formulation of hydrocodone and acetaminophen for the management of moderate to moderately severe pain where the use of opioids is appropriate.
- The product incorporates Depomed's (DEPO) Acuform drug delivery technology. The USPTO has issued a notice of allowance to MNK relating to composition claims pertaining to the design, formulation, pharmacokinetic and release characteristics of MNK-155.
- The FDA's acceptance of the filing triggers a $5M milestone payment to DEPO. Regulatory clearance will trigger another $10M milestone plus a 7.5% royalty on sales.
- Related tickers: (ZGNX) (TEVA) (ABBV) (ALKS)
May. 12, 2014, 2:17 PM
- Share of Depomed (DEPO +10.6%) try to recoup some of yesterday's post-earnings-report loss. Prices are off ~10% from the intraday high of $12.83 but still cling to a decent gain on modestly higher volume.
- Consensus estimates for Q2 and Q3 are EPS of $0.03 on revenues of $40M and $0.10/share on revenues of $48.4M, respectively.
- Consensus views for 2014 and 2015 are EPS of $0.31 on revenues of $208.1M and EPS of $.20 on revenues of $184M, respectively.
- 175 mutual funds have positions, up from 134 a year earlier.
May. 9, 2014, 5:57 PM
May. 9, 2014, 10:45 AM
- Traders lack enthusiasm for Depomed (DEPO -12.4%). Shares are down on increased volume after its Q1 report this morning.
- Total product sales: $21.5M (+136%); Gralise: $10.9M (+79%); Zipsor: $5.3M (+77%); Cambia: $4.6M; operating income: $35.7M vs ($5.5M); EPS: $0.30 vs ($0.10).
- 2014 guidance: product sales: $115M - 125M; total revenues: $200M - 215M (includes PDL non-cash revs); EPS: $0.21 - 0.36; CF: break even ex-tax payment of $58M.
May. 8, 2014, 4:17 PM
May. 7, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACET, ADEP, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALNY, AMRS, APEI, AREX, ATHX, AUQ, BCEI, BEBE, BIOS, BPZ, BRKS, CBS, CLNE, CLVS, CPE, CSC, CUTR, DAR, DEPO, DIOD, DMD, DVR, EAC, EBS, ECPG, ED, ELON, ENOC, ENV, EVC, FF, FRT, FUEL, FXEN, GCAP, GRUB, GXP, JAZZ, JCOM, JMBA, KRO, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MNST, MNTX, MTD, NES, NFG, NOG, NUAN, NVDA, OLED, ORA, PAAS, PFMT, PPO, PXLW, QTWO, RPTP, SF, SGMS, SLW, SLXP, SPPI, SSRI, SSTK, SYMC, TNGO, TUES, TUMI, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WIFI, XNPT, ZGNX.
Apr. 14, 2014, 8:43 AM
- Depomed (DEPO) settles with two of three defendants in the Gralise (gabapentin) patent infringement litigation. Incepta Pharmaceuticals and Zydus Pharmaceuticals may market generic versions of the 300 mg and 600 mg tablets on January 1, 2024 or earlier contingent on certain circumstances.
- Litigation continues with the third defendant Actavis (ACT).
Mar. 13, 2014, 9:17 AM
Mar. 12, 2014, 4:04 PM
Mar. 12, 2014, 9:13 AM
Mar. 12, 2014, 12:10 AM
Mar. 11, 2014, 5:35 PM
Mar. 6, 2014, 12:10 AM
Mar. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
DEPO vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR