Thu, May 14, 8:15 AM
Mon, May 11, 9:22 AM
Mon, May 11, 8:29 AM
- Dean Foods (NYSE:DF) reports total volume fell 3% to 662M gallons.
- The company estimates its share of the U.S. fluid milk market fell 20 bps to 35.5%.
- An "easing" commodity environment was a positive factor, according to the company.
- Selling and distribution expenses were in-line with last year's level.
- Dean sets Q2 EPS guidance at $0.20-$0.30 vs. $0.19 consensus.
- Previously: Dean Foods beats by $0.07, misses on revenue
- DF +6.9% premarket to $17.40.
Mon, May 11, 8:02 AM
Sun, May 10, 5:30 PM
Mon, May 4, 2:18 PM
Thu, Mar. 5, 8:54 AM
Mon, Feb. 23, 3:43 PM
Tue, Feb. 10, 12:45 PM
Tue, Feb. 10, 9:16 AM
Tue, Feb. 10, 8:57 AM
- Dean Foods (NYSE:DF) reports milk volume fell 2% Y/Y to 683M gallons.
- Gross margin rate decreased 98 bps to 18.47%.
- Operating margin rate declined 102 bps to 1.07%.
- FQ1 Guidance: Diluted EPS: $0.12 to $0.22.
- FY2015 Guidance: Capital expenditure: ~$150M.
- DF -4.82% premarket.
Tue, Feb. 10, 8:04 AM
Mon, Feb. 9, 5:30 PM
Wed, Feb. 4, 12:59 PM
- Dean Foods (DF -6.6%) slides after BMO Capital downgrades shares to Market Perform from Outperform with a price target reduction to $20.
- The investment firm just spun its wheels with the DF recommendation it made back in October of 2013.
- Today's capitulation by BMO leaves Morgan Stanley holding the bull flag on the stock.
Fri, Jan. 30, 8:37 AM
Sat, Jan. 17, 12:45 PM
- Milk prices are in a downward trend with an excess of supply on the international market.
- The supply is so far beyond expectations that some U.S. cooperatives have directed farms to pour out part of their inventory.
- A reduced level of milk imports from China and Russia has been a factor in the market.
- Food companies are seeing a quicker benefit from the milk price decline than consumers, although analysts anticipate lower prices at grocery and C-stores stores in 2015.
- Milk price data (consumers) vs. milk futures chart
- Related stocks: DF, WWAV, SJM, DF, OTCPK:NSRGY, LWAY, DNKN, MCD, SBUX, GIS, HSY, MJN, QSR, KO, GIS,
- Related ETFs: MOO.
DF vs. ETF Alternatives
Dean Foods Co process and distribute fluid milk and other dairy products, including ice cream, ice cream mix and cultured products. It also produces and distributes TruMoo, a reformulated flavored milk, as well as juices, teas, and bottled water.
Other News & PR