Tue, Feb. 10, 8:57 AM
- Dean Foods (NYSE:DF) reports milk volume fell 2% Y/Y to 683M gallons.
- Gross margin rate decreased 98 bps to 18.47%.
- Operating margin rate declined 102 bps to 1.07%.
- FQ1 Guidance: Diluted EPS: $0.12 to $0.22.
- FY2015 Guidance: Capital expenditure: ~$150M.
- DF -4.82% premarket.
Tue, Feb. 10, 8:04 AM
Mon, Feb. 9, 5:30 PM
Nov. 10, 2014, 8:19 AM
- Dean Foods (NYSE:DF) reports milk volume fell 1% Y/Y in Q3 due to in part to the loss of a significant customer.
- The company thinks it may have picked up market share during the period with overall U.S. volume in decline.
- Guidance: The company expects Q4 EPS of $0.05-$0.15 and full-year EPS of $0.06-$0.16 with both marks ahead of the consensus estimate of analysts.
- DF +4.1% premarket
Nov. 10, 2014, 8:06 AM
Nov. 9, 2014, 5:30 PM
Aug. 11, 2014, 8:22 AM
- Dean Foods (NYSE:DF) reports a slide in profit in Q2 amid what it calls the "most difficult" operating environment in the company's history.
- Though Dean Foods picked up 20 bps of market share to 35.9%, overall milk volume was down.
- Due to the tough outlook on the dairy commodity market, Dean Foods lowers Q3 EPS guidance dramatically to -$0.05 to -$0.15 vs. $0.26 consensus.
- DF is getting punished in premarket trading, down 9.9%.
Aug. 11, 2014, 8:01 AM
Aug. 10, 2014, 5:30 PM
May. 8, 2014, 8:03 AM
May. 7, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AEE, AES, AGO, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, APA, APO, BBEP, BCRX, BDBD, BITA, BPI, CAJ, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CECO, CRIS, CRNT, CSTE, CVC, DF, DISH, DNDN, FLY, FSYS, FUN, FXCM, GBDC, GLP, GOLD, GTN, GTXI, HCN, HII, HIMX, HSC, ICE, IRC, JASO, KEM, KERX, LIOX, LNCE, LPI, LPX, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MGA, MMS, MNK, MPEL, NICE, NPSP, NXST, NXTM, ONE, PCLN, PCP, PKD, POZN, PRFT, REGN, RGEN, RSTI, SKYW, SNI, SPH, SRPT, STE, SUNE, TDC, THS, VC, VITC, VNDA, VRX, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV.
Feb. 11, 2014, 8:04 AM| Comment!
Feb. 11, 2014, 12:05 AM
Feb. 10, 2014, 5:30 PM
Nov. 12, 2013, 8:11 AM
Nov. 12, 2013, 12:05 AM
DF vs. ETF Alternatives
Dean Foods Co process and distribute fluid milk and other dairy products, including ice cream, ice cream mix and cultured products. It also produces and distributes TruMoo, a reformulated flavored milk, as well as juices, teas, and bottled water.
Other News & PR