There are no Transcripts on DGRLY.
There are no News articles on DGRLY.
Thu, May. 15, 7:51 AM
- Israel's Delek Group (DGRLY) says its stake in Delek US Holdings (DK) will fall to 9.8% and it will raise 954M shekels ($276M) from the sale of 9.2M shares.
- Delek Group, which owns stakes in the giant Tamar and Leviathan natural gas fields off Israel's Mediterranean coast, has been seeking to divest other holdings to raise funds.
- Also, Delek US announces the pricing of the secondary offering at $30/share.
- DK -2.5% premarket after falling 3.3% during yesterday's trade.
Aug. 6, 2013, 11:52 AM
- A Noble Energy (NBL -1.7%)-led group is in talks to export natural gas from discoveries off Israel to Europe via a pipeline to Turkey and other Middle East countries.
- NBL is looking to develop the 19T-cf Leviathan field in partnership with local players Delek Drilling, Avner and Ratio Oil, with first gas production expected in 2016.
- Deals could be signed soon depending on the outcome of a case before Israel's High Court over the amount of exports allowed, a Delek spokesman says.
Mar. 12, 2013, 12:18 PM
DGRLY vs. ETF Alternatives
The Delek Group, that began in 1951 as the Delek, Israel Fuel Corporation, is listed on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange and is controlled by internationally renowned businessman, Mr. Isaac Tshuva. The Delek Group, Israel's dominant integrated energy company, is the pioneering leader of the natural... More
Other News & PR