Thu, Jun. 5, 12:49 PM
Thu, Jun. 5, 10:12 AM
- The China Food and Drug Administration approves Dehaier Medical Systems' (DHRM +11.6%) Morpheus Ox software. The approval completes the regulatory registration for the four key components of the company's Sleep Respiratory Solutions: the second generation DHR998 Sleep Diagnostic Device, photoplethysmography (PPG) sensor, sleep diagnostic software and continuous positive airway pressure ventilator.
- The Morpheus Ox is a portable home sleep diagnostic and monitoring system that collects and records physiological data from patients who wear the watch-size device.
Tue, Apr. 1, 12:46 PM
Fri, Feb. 21, 12:45 PM
Wed, Feb. 12, 12:46 PM
Tue, Feb. 11, 12:46 PM
Thu, Jan. 9, 9:11 AM| 3 Comments
Nov. 4, 2013, 12:46 PM
Oct. 16, 2013, 12:45 PM
Sep. 9, 2013, 12:07 PM
- Shares of Dehaier Medical Systems (DHRM +2.7%) tick higher after announcing it's landed a procurement agreement worth about $600K to supply the Beijing Kanglian Medicine Company.
- The company will supply Color Doppler Ultrasound machines and monitors to county hospitals and clinics in rural areas of China.
Aug. 29, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 27, 2013, 11:40 AM
- Dehaier Medical Systems (DHRM -9.3%) takes a hit today after reporting its earnings during the first six months of 2013 dropped to $0.33 per share from $0.39 per share, below what it posted during the same period last year.
- Six-month revenue declined by 19.26% year over year to $8.33M.
- The company says its working capital stands at around $30M, which should be adequate to meet its anticipated cash needs and sustain current operations for at least 12 months.
Jan. 4, 2013, 4:59 PM
Dec. 13, 2012, 3:04 PM
Oct. 22, 2012, 12:45 PM
Oct. 15, 2012, 12:45 PM
DHRM vs. ETF Alternatives
Dehaier Medical Systems Ltd is engaged in developing and distributing medical devices and provider of sleep respiratory products and services. The Company develops sleep respiratory and oxygen homecare products since 2006.
Other News & PR