Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
May 20, 2014, 9:10 AM
May 14, 2014, 6:49 PM
- Clovis (CLVS) and Dendreon (DNDN) have both presented abstracts ahead of the American Society of Clinical Oncology's (ASCO) May 30-June 3 annual meeting.
- Clovis is presenting five abstracts related to Phase 1/2 studies for three of its compounds, including CO-1686 (aims to treat non-small cell lung cancer).
- Dendreon is presenting two abstracts related to a phase 2 study and Proceed registry data for its Provenge prostate cancer immunotherapy.
- ASCO abstract search
May 14, 2014, 5:38 PM
May 8, 2014, 8:01 AM
- Dendreon (DNDN) total revenue: $68.8M (+1.8%); operating loss: ($23.1M) (+60.6%); net loss: ($36.4M) (+49.4); loss/share: ($0.24) (+50%); quick assets (ex-A/R): $155.2M (-23.6%); cash burn: ($30M) (+65.8%).
- 93 large accounts, up from 54 yoy.
- First commercial Provenge treatment in Europe targeted for Q4 2014.
May 8, 2014, 7:32 AM
May 7, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AEE, AES, AGO, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, APA, APO, BBEP, BCRX, BDBD, BITA, BPI, CAJ, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CECO, CRIS, CRNT, CSTE, CVC, DF, DISH, DNDN, FLY, FSYS, FUN, FXCM, GBDC, GLP, GOLD, GTN, GTXI, HCN, HII, HIMX, HSC, ICE, IRC, JASO, KEM, KERX, LIOX, LNCE, LPI, LPX, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MGA, MMS, MNK, MPEL, NICE, NPSP, NXST, NXTM, ONE, PCLN, PCP, PKD, POZN, PRFT, REGN, RGEN, RSTI, SKYW, SNI, SPH, SRPT, STE, SUNE, TDC, THS, VC, VITC, VNDA, VRX, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV.
Mar. 3, 2014, 12:45 PM
Mar. 3, 2014, 10:19 AM
- Dendreon (DNDN) jumps 20% after the company's Q4 earnings top expectations and the company says it plans to sell Provenge in Europe, beginning with Germany and the UK. The EMA granted marketing approval in September.
- Dendreon will initially look to sell the therapy to medical institutions that treat large numbers of prostate cancer patients; once production is ramped up, the company will consider making Provenge more widely available.
- EU approval covers 28 countries in the Union as well as Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
- Dendreon's FY revenues were $283.7M, in line with consensus, while losses per share was $1.95, worse than forecasts of $1.74.
- Dendreon added 31 new in Q4. (Earnings PR)
Mar. 3, 2014, 9:09 AM
Mar. 3, 2014, 7:34 AM
Mar. 3, 2014, 12:05 AM
Mar. 2, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jan. 16, 2014, 10:28 AM
- Dendreon (DNDN -6.1%) expects Q4 revenue to grow ~10% Q/Q to $74.8M, topping Wall Street's consensus, but Roth Capital still maintains its Sell rating and $2.60 price target, citing a long road ahead for DNDN's Provenge prostate cancer therapy.
- Roth will be watching for trial updates for Provenge to be issued later this month; the drug is approved in Europe, but the firm believes it faces great hurdles in the EU due to varying reimbursement landscapes.
- DNDN also said this week it plans to save ~$125M/year with recent restructurings, but the firm says the bigger question is how it will deal with the $600M in convertible debt that comes due in two years.
Jan. 13, 2014, 9:12 AM
Dec. 13, 2013, 5:39 PM
Nov. 22, 2013, 5:36 PM
Other News & PR