The Investment Doctor • Fri, Nov. 14
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on DNGDF
There are 4 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Dynacor Gold has announced a very nice net profit and free cash flow.
- No surprises here, and the FCF yield based on the Enterprise Value is in excess of 23%.
- This confirms my investment thesis, and I re-rate Dynacor Gold as a buy.
- Dynacor has reported solid Q3 2014 results.
- The company earned $1.8 million in net income on gold production of 19,217 ounces; its cash balance increased to $14.3 million.
- Dynacor continues to turn a profit because of its lower-risk business model. I remain bullish on shares.
- Dynacor Gold Mines will buy back up to 1.82 million shares, potentially reducing its share count to 34.7 million shares..
- This was not anticipated in my previous article and is positive news as Dynacor shares are very undervalued, trading at a forward P/E less than 10.
- This news further proves that the company is profitable and has a superior business model to other gold exploration companies.
- I think shares are a strong buy at current levels.
Dynacor Gold: Undervalued, Profitable And Multiple Catalysts AheadHard Asset Investments • Thu, Aug. 14
- Dynacor Gold is a profitable gold ore processor and exploration company, reporting EPS of $.25 in 2013.
- The company has a ton of upside potential as it explores its exciting Tumipampa property and potentially increases its ore production 50-100% at a new plant called Chala.
- Dynacor has $11.7 million in cash, no debt, and a market cap of just $58 million; I believe shares hold tremendous upside potential.
- Dynacor Gold is getting back on track after an eventful Q1 2014 which required the company to stop exporting gold.
- 7.5 off-days in June resulted in a lower than expected production rate in Q2, but this risk is inherent to the business model, as the company relies on ore deliveries.
- The business model is still intact and the valuation is still attractive.
Dynacor Gold - The Numbers Don't Lie And A Re-Rating Will Follow Soon
- Dynacor Gold should be seen as a services provider and not as a mining company.
- Dynacor expects to expand its operation base by 160% before the end of this year, and by 300% within the next 36 months.
- Using a conservative starting point, the NPV8% of Dynacor's toll milling business is $3.78/share.
- Additionally, Dynacor has a net cash position of almost $20M which increases daily.
There are no Transcripts on DNGDF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
DNGDF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR