From other sites
at Fox Business (Aug 15, 2012)
at MarketWatch.com (Jul 29, 2011)
DNP Select Income - Steady Income With Possible Premium Expansion Kicker
- Has paid a monthly 6.5 cps dividend since July 1997.
- Manager in place since 1998.
- Substantially below historical premium/discount to NAV.
- If you want consistency, Duff & Phelps Select Income is hard to beat.
- DNP may not be exciting but this “Steady Eddy” has a distribution rate of 7.75%.
- It also passes the test for consistent management; Nathan Partain has been managing the fund since 1998.
There are no Transcripts on DNP.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
DNP vs. ETF Alternatives
The primary investment objective is current income and long-term growth of income. Capital appreciation is a secondary objective. The Fund primarily invests in a diversified portfolio of equity and fixed-income securities of companies in the public utiliti
Other News & PR