There are no Focus articles on DNZOY.
There are no Transcripts on DNZOY.
There are no News articles on DNZOY.
Wed, Aug. 20, 3:10 AM
- China's anti-monopoly regulator has issued fines against 12 Japanese companies for colluding over prices of auto parts and bearings.
- The penalties total 1.2B yuan ($201.8M) and fine companies including Hitachi (OTCPK:HTHIY), Sumitomo (OTCPK:SSUMY), Mitsubishi Electric (OTCPK:MIELY), Jtekt (OTCPK:JTEKY) and Denso (OTCPK:DNZOY).
- China has been increasing its efforts to bring companies into compliance with an anti-monopoly law enacted in 2008, and has recently taken aim at the country's auto sector.
Tue, May. 20, 11:09 AM
- Toyota (TM -0.4%) and Japanese part maker Denso Corp. (DNZOF, DNZOY) say they developed a chip that could improve fuel efficiency in hybrids by as much as 10%.
- A silicon carbide chip designed by the companies is targeted to dramatically reduce current loss.
- If the chip performs as advertised, Toyota could broaden the type of cars that could be equipped with a hybrid system.
DNZOY vs. ETF Alternatives
Denso and its subsidiaries are engaged in the manufacture and sale of automobile electronic and electrical parts and other components. Co.'s principal business segments are automotive including thermal systems, power train control systems, electronic systems, electric systems, small motors, and... More
Other News & PR